.............UNSEEN..............

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
packajos000

.............UNSEEN..............

Post by packajos000 »

......................................................+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+........................................................
.........................................................WHERE AM I?!............................................................
............................................+.......................................+................................................
......................................................Thou Art Here... ...........................................................
...................................+.........................................................+.......................................
.....................................................Whereth Art Here?!.........................................................
............................+.......................................................................+................................
.............................................We Art In The Here Of Where... .................................................
.......................+................................................................................+............................
.....................................................Art We Not There?!.........................................................
...................+........................................................................................+........................
......................................Indeed, Here Art We Where Too Art There... ........................................
................+..............................................................................................+.....................
......................................................For What Reason?!.........................................................
..............+...................................................................................................+..................
......................................................Who Art Thee?... ..........................................................
............+.......................................................................................................+................
...........................................................I Am Thou!.............................................................
...........+.........................................................................................................+...............
.........................................Art Thou Not Asking Thyneself Thence?... .........................................
..........+...........................................................................................................+..............
...............................................................I Am!................................................................
..........+............................................................................................................+.............
.......................................................Whereth Am I?... .........................................................
..........+............................................................................................................+.............
........................................................Thou Art There!..........................................................
..........+............................................................................................................+............
....................................................Can Thou Seith Me?... ......................................................
..........+...........................................................................................................+.............
........................................................Aye, I Art Thee!..........................................................
..+++++..........................................................................................................+.+....+.........
...............................I Am Here, And Thou Art There, But What To Thee?... ....................................
..+........+........................................................................................................+........+......
..............................................I Am Here, And Thou Art There!.................................................
..+........+.......................................................................................................+........+.......
...................Art We Not Both Within A Here? And Art Our Here’s Not The Other’s There?... ...................
...+.......+.......................................................................................................+........+.......
............................................................They Art!..............................................................
...+........+......................................................................................................+.......+........
.........................................Then, Within Whose Here Art We In?... .............................................
.....+......+......................................................................................................+.....+..........
...................................................Mine, And Thus Thyne...!....................................................
.......+....+....................................................................................................+....+.............
..............................................................Aye... ...............................................................
..........+..+....................................................................................................+...+.............
...............................................Am I [Thou], Then The Creator?!...............................................
...............+..................................................................................................+..................
....................................Art Thou Not Creating Thyne Thoughts Now?... ........................................
................+................................................................................................+...................
...........................................................I [We] Art...!...........................................................
.................+..............................................................................................+....................
.........................................Then, Thou Art Indeed The Creator... ..............................................
...................+...........................................................................................+.....................
........................................Yet Ask I Question, And Understand Not!............................................
.....................+......................................................................................+........................
.............................................Why Doth Thou Do Such Things?... ..............................................
........................+................................................................................+...........................
......................................................Doeth What, I Ask?!........................................................
..........................+...........................................................................+..............................
........................................Doth Thou Understand Naught Of This?... ...........................................
..............................+...................................................................+..................................
..............................................................Nay...!...............................................................
.............................+...+...........................................................+...+..................................
...........................................Yet Thou Art I, And I Understand... ...............................................
.............................+.......+..................................................+.......+...................................
...............................................What Doth Thou Understand?!..................................................
............................+............+.........................................+............+...................................
..................................................I Understand Thee... .........................................................
..........................+...................+..............................+...................+..................................
............................................Yet It Wast I Who Created Thee!..................................................
........................+...........................+.+.+.+++++.+.+.+..........................+................................
....................................................And Who Art Thou?... .......................................................
....................+..................................................................................+.............................
..........................................................I Am Here!...............................................................
.............+..............................................................................................+........................

Last bumped by packajos000 on 09 Aug 2020 23:41.