End Times

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
whereyousleep

End Times

Post by whereyousleep »

How is everyone faring in the pandemic panic? What is worse, disease or social disruption? It seems the next step is hardly a tiptoe away from martial law; don't go outside, don't go to work, don't gather in groups, don't go to school, don't even THINK about it...!

No, I don't believe it's the end of the world. But I do have a shaky anxiety, within the gut, I've only ever felt in the midst of other disasters..earthquakes, fire...there is a weight to the air...it needn't be said that I am discombobulated.

I've been reading lots, lately. Something about the juxtaposition of choosing to read "The Handmaids Tale"(where the newly established fictional regime corrals citizens and re-institutes a totalitarian society, using fear as a motivator), paired with Gulag-based historical literature (essentially the same theme, only it actually happened!), has me a little nervous about the intent behind the current rounding up and shutting down currently unfolding. But fear of such things is only chalked up to my frenzied nerves, I hope...

Do any of you find interest in Nostradamus' prophecies? (I wouldn't take them too seriously or literally, as our interpretations of such writing can only be so accurate in the first place)
? peering through the ethers of the astral ¿
Glorian

Re: End Times

Post by Glorian »

Hello!

As a response to our immediate disruption into the planet's life force, an anti-virus was manufactured to counter this great evil called 'humanity'. such it has been every hundred years or so.

'Tis not the ending, but the beginning of something else.

With the great one's influence getting stronger over this world as it slowly approaches, we will surely notice the word 'pandemic' being pronounced more often through the main spokespersons of each 'nation'.

However, hath you know whats deep inside, none from outside can outtake you.

It is very interesting that you mention the one called Nostradamus, it comes to mind one of our favorite quatrains, the ninetieth: https://www.crystalinks.com/quatrainscentury6.html

A wonderful evening, with tea to you and yours.
Helios

Post by Helios »

The world is not ending, the world is a constant battle of whether god will end it for being too corrupt or allow us to all speak to the brotherhood openly.
The virus is an act of god to punish the sinners and teach us a lesson to be more appreciative and clean and not to abuse animals in wet shops.
What you feel is not the world ending. But the world on the verge of either ending or finally reaching enlightenment
He with traits of Ouranos down to his love for Gaia? He with balanced traits of Helios, Apollo, and Dionysus?
Born of Libra, with Sun and Moon in the Palms of my hand, Vector of Creation.
Absconditus

Post by Absconditus »

"This shall be your only proof. I forbid argument. Conquer! That is enough. I will make easy to you the abstruction from the ill-ordered house in the Victorious City. Thou shalt thyself convey it with worship, o prophet, though thou likest it not. Thou shalt have danger & trouble. Ra-Hoor-Khu is with thee. Worship me with fire & blood; worship me with swords & with spears. Let the woman be girt with a sword before me: let blood flow to my name. Trample down the Heathen; be upon them, o warrior, I will give you of their flesh to eat!"