think of THAT

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
BeN1

think of THAT

Post by BeN1 »

if a so called God exist, wouldn't it be a mean and spiteful one, if gives us an existence, only to take it away from us eternally, when our life comes to an end...?

I don't know, but doesn't make any sense to me..

greetings
BeN1
society prefer
to stay
in a bubble of
illusion.
guess what I am?
a needle.
Lannix

Re: think of THAT

Post by Lannix »

Well you are right that it wouldn't make very much sense if what you were saying is true.

What makes you think God wants to take your life away eternally? He hasn't taken away your life yet. What makes you think he is going to? God has given you life forever and ever. God gives truly, and he gave you life not death.
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

Also in case you didn't know, physical death is not the end of the journey my friend.
BeN1

Post by BeN1 »

thx for responding Lannix,

I believe, what you think is correct and these thoughts mirror mine,
I just think of the other part, in hope to get a picture, a glimpse of the wholeness, however.

also thought of this, we would not be able to realize, that we doesn't exist anymore, for we simply would just not exist and with that, able to realize, that we don't exist and
while I had some thoughts, when I was younger regarding death, which scared me,
I more and more get the feeling, that we all don't need to be afraid of death, but that doesn't mean, we should not appreciate life 2 the fullest.

simply just trying to have a good time down here with all these good people around. :mrgreen:

greetings
BeN1
society prefer
to stay
in a bubble of
illusion.
guess what I am?
a needle.
IoBoI

Post by IoBoI »

Isn’t that like the dwemer zero-summing in elder scrolls? Wasn’t there like another option that talos did
kafka

Post by kafka »

death is parth of live