THY GLORIAN

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Glorian

Re: 3118181520...]

Post by Glorian »

The ninth [is] Brêostwylm, the ninth canne be inward... Perharps seeketh thy mind but nought?

1001001... ... .. [] +
Question []

......+]][] ? ++... .. Image

HAMSAH-HAMSAH-HAMSAH-HAMSAH-HAMSAH-HAMSAH-HAMSAH-HAMSAH-HAMSAH

+...]...[]...+ ...+.+ >>>"<<<

Muchel like the song of leaves, thee words is to integrate oneself with the harmony, inside.

EDIT REASON - To preserve the work, image maintenance due to unreliable image host.
Last edited by Glorian on 28 May 2017 20:39, edited 3 times in total.
Glorian

Post by Glorian »

"I prey to God, that sit in magestee,
So blesse his soule for his mercy deere.
Now wol I seye my tale, if ye wol heere."

Canns't we see what beauty lies in the harmony of the craftsman?

Ties unto Question [] ..] []] ... . . .. ... ]][
Glorian

Post by Glorian »

Redbeck wrote: Nine
packajos000 wrote: “3”
stnrr wrote:clear distillations of THE message
... ... + ... ... + ... ... + ... ... + ... +Image + ]]] + [[[ + + +[[[]]]

EDIT REASON - To preserve the work, image maintenance due to unreliable image host.
Last edited by Glorian on 28 May 2017 20:39, edited 3 times in total.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

packajos000 wrote:One Man Hath 3 Triangles,
Two Art Set Aside,
One: Upon He Hand,
Triangle One Is Noticed And Understood,
Though Shall Too, The Aside Be Identical, And Ware [Seeming] Not Same,
All Three Shalt Be Indifferent Within The He Thought,
Thought As Thou Shalt Seith: He Ought, The Thought,
As They Labeled And Ordered: “1”, “2”, “3”,
At Instance Combine The He The Three,
Indeed The Whole Third,
Indistinguishable, And Mind…

Indeed, Why Doth I Make Thee Feel The Question?...
Stimulated tangential thought corridors, that’s what it’s all about comrades, hopefully soaring far above the drag of ‘digital ruination’ and there we sit, cradling our raison d’etre. Therefore how about this for a Grand Wazoo (thank thee kindly Frank Vincent Zappa, musical magician and amongst the world’s greatest moustaches) of an example of the STTC theory.
GRAND WAZOO frank_zappa___the_mothers_of_invention-the_grand_wazoo-front.jpg
Well these three triangles walked into a fountain……no, no ,no…incorrect beginning.
valknut_shield_tatoo_design_by_asguardviking-d4ig039.jpg
Odin with Sleipnir. Valknuts are drawn beneath the horse on the Tangelgarda stone. The valknut (Old Norse valr, 'slain warriors' and knut, 'knot') is a symbol consisting of three interlocked triangles, and appears on various Germanic objects.
Valknut-hammar 1 stone.JPG
While on the Stora Hammars 1 stone below the valknut occurs in the most central and predominant position, appearing alongside images interpreted as Odin with a characteristic spear pushing another figure into a burial mound with a raven hovering overhead, while another man is hanged.
Valkknnut Taglada Stone.JPG
Glorian

Post by Glorian »

Splendid!

"And whan I saugh he wolde nevere fyne
To reden on this cursed book al nyght,
Al sodeynly thre leves have I plyght
Out of his book, right as he radde, and eke
I with my fest so took hym on the cheke,
That in oure fyr he ril bakward adoun."

_______________________________________________Image

Splendid!

Last edited by Glorian on 30 Aug 2018 03:00, edited 2 times in total.
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

Glorian wrote:The ninth [is] Brêostwylm, the ninth canne be inward... Perharps seeketh thy mind but nought?

1001001... ... .. [] +
Question []

......+]][] ? ++... .. Image

HAMSAH-HAMSAH-HAMSAH-HAMSAH-HAMSAH-HAMSAH-HAMSAH-HAMSAH-HAMSAH

+...]...[]...+ ...+.+ >>>"<<<

Muchel like the song of leaves, thee words is to integrate oneself with the harmony, inside.
OK, ok, ok he blurted from behind his desk smeared in midnight oil, 'I claim another chance to crack your message to the world my old fruit,' said Redbeck snapping his ink stained fingers, one more illuminated manuscript and I may run away to sea. I think Brêostwylm is Old Englishe for 'breastplate' hence the guidance images of upper body armour in your next post! Part of the armour of God, as described by Paul in Ephesians 6:14 relevant to ancient Israel, is the "breastplate of righteousness." HAMSAH (a hand symbol) is one of the protective signs believed to guard, protect and in some instances heal a person, their family and all their effects, which indeed fits with the purpose of the breastplate, in the Jewish religion ( also known as The Hand of Fatima in Islam). It is also said to evoke goodwill and love; beside warding off the evil eye.

There are nine occcurrences of this word HAMSAH in your post. The Order of the Knights Templar in its initial iteration originally consisted of 9 knights, see below:

The origin of the Knights Templar can be traced back to shortly after the First Crusade. Around 1119, a French nobleman from the Champagne region, Hugues de Payens, collected eight of his knighted relatives including Godfrey de Saint-Omer, and established the Order, their avowed mission to protect pilgrims on their journey to visit the Holy Places. They approached King Baldwin II of Jerusalem, who allowed them to set up headquarters on the Temple Mount.The Dome of the Rock, at the centre of the Mount, was understood to occupy the site of the Jewish Temple. Known to Christians throughout the Muslim occupation of Jerusalem as the Holy of Holies, the Dome of the Rock became a Christian church, the Templum Domini, the Temple of the Lord. But the Templars were lodged in the Aqsa Mosque, which was assumed to stand on the site of Solomon's Temple. Because the Aqsa mosque was known as the Templum Solomonis, the knights had soon assumed the association in their name. They became known as the Pauperes commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici – the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon, eventually abbreviated to 'Knights Templars'.

Little information emerged about the Order for their first nine years of existence, however in 1129, following official sanction by the church at the Council of Troyes, the order became very well known in Europe.
Knights Templar Destruction-of-Israel-Header-Image.jpg
Glorian

Post by Glorian »

Deligths our suns indeed, head back!

Head Beck, Red Back.

Perharps as one of our great masters would shout: "For we did not and do not wish the Temple to be placed in any servitude except that which is fitting."

Perharps the great servitude of fyr was much too fitting for the machine which we called body, but... What color is a rose?

Unbeknownst - Bestowed - Unbeknownst - Betstowed upon, perharps?

Perharps a good share of known?
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

So Mayth Known Of The Grave Stave Staked...,...
Substance....png
What Is ? Substance?...
Last edited by packajos000 on 04 Sep 2017 17:25, edited 2 times in total.
Glorian

Post by Glorian »

It would hath be known that thy crucifiction or crucifixion of thy, would haveth nihil impact on the heart.

Perharps the numbers whispereth the worlds into the wind?

The work surely inspires our suns:

Image.

And yeth the beauty of the craftmanship is never weaved...

17-01-2017
cydonia

Post by cydonia »

Redbeck wrote:the massively important relationship between nines
[...]
The acronym VYHH has a life path number 9.

Code: Select all

V Y H H   S A G I T T A R I U S
4 7 8 8   1 1 7 9 2 2 1 9 9 3 1
  2+7              4+5
   9                9

V      4   4 |       V   VY  VYH VYHH 
VY    11   2 |  VYHH 3   2   1   9   
VYH   19   1 |   VYH 5   3   2   1
VYHH  27   9 |    VY 6   4   3   2
------------ |     V 8   6   5   3
3378  61  16 |  ---------------------
------------         4   6   2   6
  21  7   7              1 + 8

OM
72.jpg
Glorian

Post by Glorian »

_______________________________________________________________C-R-A-F-T <-
_______________________________________________________________M-A-N <-
_______________________________________________________________S-H-I-P <-

_______________________________________________________________"Pie Jesu Domine"
_______________________________________________________________"Dona eis requiem."
_______________________________________________________________"Pie Jesu Domine"
_______________________________________________________________"Dona eis requiem sempiternam."

And sough is the work of thy fine-master, deliberately grasping thy heart with the flaming combination of Mathématiques & Etymon the most fyne of the duos.

But woulder aid Oneself in thy Grasping of the Sun?.

It would remindere of Oneself in a past lyfe...

Allow Oneself to shareth what was and is inside, on the past lyfe:

Last edited by Glorian on 30 Aug 2018 03:08, edited 1 time in total.
Glorian

Post by Glorian »

Sadness <------

Oh, Keb! Genie of the Earth! Powerful Lord of the world, sublime protector of the venerable mummies in the sunny country of Khem…! Hail!
What are my ears listening to? Oh, Gods from Amen-Ra! Still, within the profound depth of all ages, the ineffable Word of Hermes Trismegistus, the thrice great God Ibis of Thoth, is resounding.
A lethargy of eternity weighs upon the very ancient mysteries of the Sphinx of the desert, and the souls of Amente yearn for a new Neptunian-Amentian manifestation.

Hato-nnH-atonn-Hat-onn <-------------------! 03-04-2017
Nazheek

Post by Nazheek »

So there are three of you now.

Amazing response Redbeck and as enlightening as ever.
NHHTSTELTHOHOAOOEEFI
Redbeck

Post by Redbeck »

Greetings Nazheek and thank you kindly for the compliment on a form of words now way down in the mix, this topic seems to have elicited a spellbinding series of responses from all quarters. I hop up and down on the spot with enthusiasm; either that or I have a sensitive bladder ha-ha!

I notice the mention of Thoth or Djehuti , hence my return to the chain gang, a grand deity of the Egyptian pantheon of course. In art often depicted as a man with the head of an ibis or a baboon. Meanwhile, the Greeks equated Thoth to their god Hermes as a result of his possession of similar attributes and functions. They further claimed he was the true author of every work of every branch of knowledge.

Thoth's chief temple was located in the Egyptian city of Khmun, later called Hermopolis Magna during the Greco-Roman era, its remains are located near the modern Egyptian town of El Ashmunein.

Thoth, a crucial figure, played many significant roles in Egyptian mythology. Maintaining the universe, and standing as one of the two deities (the other being Ma'at) on either side of Ra's boat. In later ancient Egyptian history, Thoth became closely associated with the arbitration of godly disputes, the magic arts (for good?), the system of writing, the development of science, and judgment of the dead. Not an inconsiderable portfolio of skills and accreditation.

Thoth: God of Knowledge, the Moon, Measurement, Wisdom, the Alphabet, Records, Thought, Intelligence, Meditation, the Mind, Logic, Reason, Reading, Hieroglyphics, Magic, Secrets, Scribes, and Writing
Nazheek

Post by Nazheek »

Glorian wrote: 01 Oct 2016 23:13 Splendid!

"And whan I saugh he wolde nevere fyne
To reden on this cursed book al nyght,
Al sodeynly thre leves have I plyght
Out of his book, right as he radde, and eke
I with my fest so took hym on the cheke,
That in oure fyr he ril bakward adoun."

____________________________________________________________________________Image

Splendid!
That image doesn't happen to reference Da Vinci's hidden music, does it?
NHHTSTELTHOHOAOOEEFI