WOULDST THOU TRAVERSE?...

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.

WOULDST THOU TRAVERSE?...

.Above[]...
39%
.Below[]...
61%

Total votes: 18

Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Re: WOULDST THOU TRAVERSE?...

Post by Redbeck »

Firstly, welcome The White Rabbit to the Oracle Forum community and thank you for your participation. Now a tip from David Denison site founder, concept and content architect.

QANTUM IS AS QUANTUM DOES

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... %20733.htm

TRANSFORMATION THE BREAKTHROUGH

Whitley Strieber 1988
Page 128
"Dr Gliedman had given me his essay "Quantum Entanglements: On Atomic Physics and the Nature of Reality," and I had been reading it..."
"Page 129
"I returned to Dr. Gliedman's essay.
I read the following sentence: "The mind is not the playwright of reality."
At that moment there came a knocking on the side of the house. This was a substantial noise, very regular and sharp. The knocks were so exactly spaced that they sounded like they were being produced by a machine. Both cats were riveted with terror. They stared at the wall. The knocks went on, nine of them in three groups of three, followed by a tenth lighter double-knock that communicated an impresssion of finality.

[/color]

WHO’S THERE

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK TABLE.JPG

THIRTEEN = 99 99 = THIRTEEN

QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENTS TABLE.JPG
Koguntetsu

Post by Koguntetsu »

Another image I found that seems to pertain to the Rodin coil I mentioned earlier, found from the same website I discovered the other images that match up with Packajos000's diagrams. This image seems a bit more detailed in the instructions of construction.

"Go Below, To Go Above,"

As seen in the middle-left side of the image the arrows go down, around to the top, and back down.
hope

Post by hope »

THE WHITE RABBITZ

THE WHITE RABBIT
Bruce Marshall 1953
"It's white and very very very rare"

"The white Rabbit is a fictional character in Lewis Carroll's book Alice's adventures in Wonderland. He appears at
the very beginning of the book, in chapter one, wearing a waistcoat, and muttering "Oh dear! Oh dear" I shall be
late! Alice follows him down the rabbit hole into Wonderland. Alice encounters him again when he mistakes her
for his housemaid Mary Ann and she becomes trapped in his house after growing too large. The rabbit shows up again
in the last few chapters, as a herald-like servant of the King and Queen of Hearts."

Overall, the White Rabbit seems to shift back and forth between pompous behaviour towards his underlings, such
as his servants, and grovelling, obsequious behaviour toward his superiors, such as the Duchess, and the King and
Queen of Hearts, in direct contrast to Alice, who is reasonably polite to everyone she meets. He watches from the side-line and awaits things to happened, then comes to the rescue mainly for Alice.

image.jpeg

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... ABBIT.html
hope

Post by hope »

image.jpeg
hope

Post by hope »

image.jpeg
hope

Post by hope »

image.jpeg
hope

Post by hope »

image.jpeg
hope

Post by hope »

Michaelmas Twist with White Rabbit

image.jpeg
Koguntetsu

Post by Koguntetsu »

Otis T. Carr.

U.S. patent 2,912,244.

"Amusement Device." (Right. *he would say with a deep tone of sarcasm*)

OTC X-1.

This HAS to be it, right? ... Maybe?
packajos000

Post by packajos000 »

To 26, 52...
With Togetherness, A Beautiful Progression,

Code: Select all

1	?	1
2	?	2
3	?	3
4	?	4
5	?	5
6	?	6
7	?	7
8	?	8
9	?	9
10	?	10
11	?	11
12	?	12
13	?	13
14	?	14
15	?	15
16	?	16
17	?	17
18	?	18
19	?	19
20	?	20
21	?	21
22	?	22
23	?	23
24	?	24
25	?	25
26	?	26
How Didst Ye Rabbit, Find He Brother?,
Koguntetsu

Post by Koguntetsu »

Sorry for beating a dead horse, so to speak, but i felt obligated to post this recent finding.
https://vimeopro.com/liquidbuddha/liqui ... o/34993072
Redbeck
Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!

Post by Redbeck »

packajos000 wrote: 04 May 2018 10:48 TIME..png
TIME. packajos000.png
Packajos000 Ego volo tibi longa vita mentis magnis rebus. Meanwhile Koguntestsu it is good to see you back at the table with your towering contributions.

And so to thee Packajos000, might I enquire as to whether the AE1 [disected by the 8] heading thy three 'event' gathering columns is the transport protein in humankind known by yon name and whether the recumbent figure of 8 that lies captive within thy written AE1 is the sum of Chromosome 17 [1 + 7 = 8] wherein resides protein AE1 encoded by the SLC4A1 gene in humans?

Redbeck

Post by Redbeck »

Packajos000 mon brave, where hast thou been, we have detected thee far aloft on the fringes of the Oracle Forum stratosphere from time to time, but never a full blooded appearance from the firmament. Welcome home brave voyager hast thou brought wondrous gifts from foreign cyber climes pray, of this we live in hope but remain givers.

Tell me my long absent adventurer how didst thou achievement thy chronological nudge of this last post in my name, what wondrous wizardry is this?

Redbeck.... his mark Image
BeN1

Post by BeN1 »

just for the purpose of being honest,

while I never said I managed to "solve" this page, I got to say, even after more then 5 yrs, since I visit this page, I still have from time to time the feeling like: what are you guys talking about?

but, I do nevertheless understand a whole lot of that we talk here,

and, while I had in the beginning the feeling,
damn, its so complicated and there is much to learn so I can understand it and it will be hard to do so, I am today everytime completely positive and excited, when I see, there is so much left to get to know!

and this is sheer GREAT! luv it.

greetings
BeN1
IN A CIRCLE CIRCLING AROUND IN CIRCLES