Anyone else having similar experiences?

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Lannix

Anyone else having similar experiences?

Post by Lannix »

Last edited by Lannix on 07 Jul 2020 06:48, edited 1 time in total.
CajunSaint666

Re: Anyone else having similar experiences?

Post by CajunSaint666 »

yup....I am still trying to understand myself
CajunSaint666

Post by CajunSaint666 »

yup....I am still trying to understand myself
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

Does it happen with you too the way they use songs to talk to you, and sometimes other things? Has the higher self taken you yet? It has come inside me twice, both in the dream state but I could feel the raw power in my body, it was unbelievable.
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

Last edited by Lannix on 07 Jul 2020 06:46, edited 1 time in total.
CajunSaint666

Post by CajunSaint666 »

I find myself in situations doing things then immediately after a song comes on about it or something says it on the TV
CajunSaint666

Post by CajunSaint666 »

I find myself in situations doing things then immediately after a song comes on about it or something says it on the TV
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

Last edited by Lannix on 07 Jul 2020 06:48, edited 1 time in total.
369jfz

Post by 369jfz »

First of all, excuse me if my english isn't perfect, I'm italian.
Well.
Looks like we have a lot lot lot of things in common. However, instead of talking bout my experiences, I'll say only that I think we made a mistake, I'll explain myself better.
In my opinion they don't like that we talk about them to other people, I mean, it's just a thought but I had lot of sleep paralysis (especially in those days when I did not smoke weed, drink alchoolics or smoke lot of cigs, like the paralysis comes only when my body is completely "pure" or otherwise without any external substance), anyway every time I had a paralysis since I was a child, I was scared by that extreme sensation of mixed feelings, making me (my brain) generate bad visions and a scene that repeats over and over. With the time I learned how to manage this "trip" and it was something fantastic, I was able to make jumps so strong that I could reach the atmosphere, listen songs with extreme bass boost, all of that in my dream, let's call it so, but here comes the fact. Every time I tried to woke up from that hypnosis and opened my eyes, I saw them. Now, they appeared always at a discrete distance from me, or on the wardrobe, things like that, but not all the times, and I'll soon tell you about. Opening a little parenthesis, I really don't know who they are, what's their goal, if they are real or immaginary or anything else, but I think they're not evil. I mean, sometimes I was wrong in managing the trip, making me generate the worst things I could ever imagine, but I think that's due to the fact that in that moment your brain is so powerful that every thought becomes exponentially bigger extremely fast, so if you think to bad things, you'll experience bad trip and strange visions, so I think that if these entities are evil, surely they could've easily killed me or idk hurt me or other bad things, and they don't, but that's not the point. Let's come to the fact: the last paralysis I had.
It was really intense and I don't remember the vision, maybe another scene of an extremely bass boosted song, however, when I opened my eyes, he/she/it was ON me, it was litterally sitting on my belly, staring at my eyes in a so intense manner that it almost scared me. In effect I don't know if I can say that but this creature was a bit scary, I think not because they're evil but because being scary keep at a distance other "entities", like indian totems and african masks.. By the way I may be wrong but I never had the sensation of being in danger when I saw them. That was really intense, there was one sitting and staring on me with his mouth open, and another more small on the wardrobe. In that moment, took by the situation, I closed my eyes immediately because I was a bit scared, I think. Honestly I don't remember very well how it gone, if I closed my eyes or if I continued watching them, but for sure I will never forget that scenario. The day after, when I woke up, I had the necessity to speak with someone, so I sent a message in my friend's group, talking bout my experience (they never had these situations, and I think that they nor believe at these type of things) but I think that that day I made a misake: to make me believe by my friends, I took paper and pencil and started to draw what I saw. I shot a photo of the drawing and sent to the group, in this way everyone could see what I've seen. Obviously most of them ignored me, others did not give so much importance, others did not believe, and nobody said me "oooh fantastic wow that's impressive!", so I think that no one of them believed my words and my drawing. Now, the fact. I would not say you what was its/their appearance, you'll understand why in a minute, but the point is that by that night, or that day when I drawed them and showed the picture to my friends, I had no more sleep paralysis, no more visions or things like that, but I still see double numbers and milions-billions of "coincidences" (that surely are not coincidences) every day, but not a paralysis from that moment. Finally, I don't know what to think, It's true that I continued to smoke weed every day, or in those days where I was not, I still smoked lot of cigs, eating non-pure meals (I mean, eating the supermarket meat instead of my grandma's chicken-sheep-rabbit one), or anyway in a certain way "contamining" my body, but I really don't know if it's that the cause or if it's because they got anger cause I talked bout them to other people, and mostly important, I showed their face to my friends, or furthermore if they finally reached their goals and they no more need to make me visits, or if it's only a period and they'll come other times. I really don't know what else to think but If only they said me to not speak a word I would have mantained the promise, that's strange because they never spoke to me, nor made me read things or dunno, I saw them only few times and for a few seconds. For sure I would like to have other experiences like those because you know, It's a bit scary but these kind of things are so fucking beautiful and intriguing, but thinking that I made them go away for the drawing showed to friends makes me sad because that means that I fucked up that relationship between me and them for only trying to receive attention from others, and yes that guy sitting on my belly was scary at a first moment but in a certain way it was also lovely, and it's an awesome feeling when the power flows through the body.. I hope they'll forgive me or don't know, reassure me that I didn't make them go away for speaking too much of that; yep I feel that there's still a connection with higher vibes but now it's not intense as it was those times. Nowadays are only ("only " maybe is too reductive) numbers, things on internet, messages in tv and songs, but I love to see and feel that there's really something extremely powerful that's nowhere and everywhere at the same time.
Oh, it comes only now in my memories... Some months ago, I downloaded two apps of the ouija table, to try them out and see if were fake or not. Well I did not discovered so much, in fact I deleted the apps the same day hahaha but the fact that the entities did not come other times makes me think also that it could be for the fact that I shouldn't have used ouija, damn I'm lost in an ocean of thoughts about too much reasons, too many ways that I could make them angry and decide to not come other times to me, I really don't know and you know I'm a bit sad because that was fantastic. Now I think I said too many times that I don't know why, so I'll end up hahaha
I hope only that it wasn't me to make them go, I'm sure they're now reading this in some ways or know that I'm saying these things, but whatever, if they'll have to come, they'll come, if not, I'm sorry of what I did. Bye
Nazheek

Post by Nazheek »

Chariots of the Gods or driveling insanity? Ah, I have always loved the debate on life outside of our precious Earth. The universe is far too large, and wouldn't it be so greedy so that we are alone. Perhaps we are, millions of lightyears away from our neighbours, or perhaps they have been here before. Maybe watching right now. A wonderful game of thought, hmm?
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

Hey 369jfz, thanks for sharing with me your experience. As far as drugs, etc. I cant comment because I've never been one to get into that kind of thing. I tried weed once lol.

Lately their visits to me have been really random. Like sometimes they will come a few times a week, then I wont have anything happen for weeks at a time. So I just guess they have their reasons. Since my last update they finally showed me a dream where I saw them. I saw myself too, and I was one of them.

I really don't think they care if you talk about it. The spiritually advanced ones can see the future anyway. It may be that they don't want your social interactions to suffer so they just make you forget. I wouldn't worry about that part.

I think the more afraid you are during the paralysis the more likely it is your mind will play tricks on what is really happening. When they come to me I'm always pretty calm so I haven't had any problems with that.
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

Nazheek I can definitely confirm to you its real. I would totally understand though if you didn't believe me because there are so many people who say things just to get attention. You'll see it for yourself one day, no doubt.
Nazheek

Post by Nazheek »

Lannix wrote:Nazheek I can definitely confirm to you its real. I would totally understand though if you didn't believe me because there are so many people who say things just to get attention. You'll see it for yourself one day, no doubt.
I did not mean to seem to be condescending, apologies.
Have you made intellectual contact with these creatures?
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
Lannix

Post by Lannix »

Nazheek wrote:
Lannix wrote:Nazheek I can definitely confirm to you its real. I would totally understand though if you didn't believe me because there are so many people who say things just to get attention. You'll see it for yourself one day, no doubt.
I did not mean to seem to be condescending, apologies.
Have you made intellectual contact with these creatures?
I didn't think you were being condescending :)

What is your definition of intellectual contact? If you mean a face to face conversation in the physical, then no. Not yet.

They always come to me either in a full dream state or a half dream state. What most people don't realize is that this reality we are in is actually a dream. And I think somehow our nighttime "dream state" is the interface between the two realities.

In the full dream state I see them or their ships. When they talk to me I hear them in clear English.

The half dream state is where they are in the room with me and I am consciously aware of them being in my room. I can feel them touch me and I can hear them. In this state they always paralyze me because they are doing some kind of work. Most of the time they pulse me with something and I end up flying out of my body for a few seconds before becoming fully conscious. What they are doing exactly I'm not sure.
Lykafaye0221

Post by Lykafaye0221 »

It is happening happening it is...