Not sure if this has been posted here already, or if it has already been discovered, but I found this in a translated copy of Heinrich Cornelius' Agrippa, Of Occult Philosophy , Book 1. It reminded me of the homepage.
If this has already been shared, I apologize. If you want to check out the book ...
Search found 3 matches
- 21 Feb 2023 16:17
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Thought you might be interested in this
- Replies: 0
- Views: 11752
- 12 Feb 2023 04:45
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: OFFICIAL CIA GATEWAY PROCESS DOCUMENT
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2988
Re: OFFICIAL CIA GATEWAY PROCESS DOCUMENT
Hey! So I actually know a little bit about this!
I can't say for certain what those images are, it seems like they may be a diagram of the energetic field surrounding the human body. However, I do know that the Gateway Process documents refer to a declassified CIA document that can be found on ...
I can't say for certain what those images are, it seems like they may be a diagram of the energetic field surrounding the human body. However, I do know that the Gateway Process documents refer to a declassified CIA document that can be found on ...
- 03 Feb 2023 02:10
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: A quick "hello"
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3717
A quick "hello"
Hello to whoever may be out there and reading this. Hopefully there are still some people who regularly hang out here.
I'm not sure how I ended up finding this place. I've known about it for a few years and have spent a decent amount of time going through different pages and trying to learn what I ...
I'm not sure how I ended up finding this place. I've known about it for a few years and have spent a decent amount of time going through different pages and trying to learn what I ...