Search found 4 matches
- 11 Nov 2019 04:22
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: idea of the self
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3260
idea of the self
I keep talking to myself as if im someone else. I don't mean to do it nor am I ever conscious of doing it yet I get into long conversations that I assume were in my head until I get this sort snap in my head, the neurons finally firing and connecting that this is out loud. the worse example was when ...
- 06 Dec 2017 18:58
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: 8
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5511
Re: 8
also a little less fun but Nora Alis has 8 letters to it.
- 06 Dec 2017 17:20
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: 8
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5511
8
my true name, the one I choose for myself works
N. O. R. A. A. L. I. S.
14,15,18,1, 1,12 9,19, = 89 = 8+9= 17= 1+7= 8
5 ,6,9,1, 1,3,9,10,
1+0
5 ,6,9,1, 1,3,9,1, = 35= 3+5= 8
N. O. R. A. A. L. I. S.
14,15,18,1, 1,12 9,19, = 89 = 8+9= 17= 1+7= 8
5 ,6,9,1, 1,3,9,10,
1+0
5 ,6,9,1, 1,3,9,1, = 35= 3+5= 8
- 06 Dec 2017 05:13
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: I'm new, what up
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2599
I'm new, what up
this place is amazingly confusing and wondrously cryptic. it both fascinates and intimidates me.