Search found 2 matches
- 12 Jul 2018 08:49
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: OEDIPUS
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4159
Re: OEDIPUS
Hello. I have just recently discovered 973 eht namuh 973 website. I am deeply interested in astrology and alchemy but i cannot find good sources to learn. I have studied hermetics and i am willing to devote my life to learning this great truth. i will stop at nothing to find other people that know ...
- 12 Jul 2018 08:48
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Am I mistaken
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3026
Am I mistaken
Hello. I have just recently discovered 973 eht namuh 973 website. I am deeply interested in astrology and alchemy but i cannot find good sources to learn. I have studied hermetics and i am willing to devote my life to learning this great truth. i will stop at nothing to find other people that know ...