I should have expected all messages must be individually verified by the owner before being posted.
Go ahead and delete my account.
Search found 2 matches
- 04 Jan 2019 05:11
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Of course.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2370
- 04 Jan 2019 05:10
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Can I be a part of your super secret cool club?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3558
Can I be a part of your super secret cool club?
Oh wait, on second thought, I'm alright. You guys do you.
Honestly, I'm not convinced most of the accounts on here aren't sock accounts from 1 or a few nobodies who think their art project is super edgy.
Assuming you won't delete this post for crapping on your little parade here, but I got a few ...
Honestly, I'm not convinced most of the accounts on here aren't sock accounts from 1 or a few nobodies who think their art project is super edgy.
Assuming you won't delete this post for crapping on your little parade here, but I got a few ...