Search found 2 matches
- 04 Feb 2019 17:53
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Seeking some Answers
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3491
Re: Seeking some Answers
Thanks for the reply. That cleared up many of my questions and much of what hasn't been answered here has been clarified by going through the extensive archive of old forum posts. Thanks to the knowledge I've found here on the forum, due in large part to people like you, I believe I have a much ...
- 25 Jan 2019 04:25
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Seeking some Answers
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3491
Seeking some Answers
Hi there! I've known about this site for a while but only recently started seriously researching it. It's always left me utterly confused, fascinated, and intrigued. It mostly boils to four main questions:
1. Other than being an English surrealist painter and the site's creator, which is all I know ...
1. Other than being an English surrealist painter and the site's creator, which is all I know ...