Search found 2 matches
- 15 Sep 2019 21:38
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Biblical research
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3178
Re: Biblical research
OUR MEMBER HAS FOUND A BIBLE THE KJV.
PLUS A WEBSITE ALREADY.
973-eht-namuh-973
D FOR DAVE DENISON
https://i.imgur.com/BwIDJDm.gif
and recommendations from the sorcerer's apprentice Redbeck for worthwhile bible study websites [by the way should you like poetry German "Der Zauberlehrling" (The ...
- 10 Sep 2019 11:25
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Biblical research
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3178
Biblical research
What's a good website for learning the Bible?
I own a KJV and I am reading the bible in NIV but the majority of context is lost. Finding the true meaning of the Bible is very difficult, especially when it is purposefully hidden.
Cheers
mhdl
I own a KJV and I am reading the bible in NIV but the majority of context is lost. Finding the true meaning of the Bible is very difficult, especially when it is purposefully hidden.
Cheers
mhdl