Search found 2 matches
- 13 Nov 2019 21:28
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Number 9 singularity.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8174
Re: Number 9 singularity.
Hello Redbeck, and thanks for your fast reply. I really appreciate it. I've been waiting to write on this forum for quite a long time, but I wasn't sure I really had something to say. My background is from a completely atheist environment. And one of the first point of view about life I had to ...
- 13 Nov 2019 09:28
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Number 9 singularity.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8174
Number 9 singularity.
Hello everybody,
I came across this site about one year ago, but I just signed up on the oracle. So firstly I'd like to thank for this incredible work, and introduce myself to this forum. For a year, I've been tried to figure what this site is about. And I had to change my mind few times about this ...
I came across this site about one year ago, but I just signed up on the oracle. So firstly I'd like to thank for this incredible work, and introduce myself to this forum. For a year, I've been tried to figure what this site is about. And I had to change my mind few times about this ...