Search found 2 matches

by Ezekiel 25.17
17 Nov 2019 21:07
Forum: The Oracle
Topic: How did you find the Forum?
Replies: 38
Views: 67403

Re: How did you find the Forum?

I watched some creepy YouTube videos and I got auto play on so there was this video „top 10 creepiest and mysterious websites“ from the YouTuber creepypastapunch and I thought this website might be funny and then I clicked through some links until I came to the Oracle and here I am.
by Ezekiel 25.17
17 Nov 2019 19:14
Forum: The Oracle
Topic: about this website
Replies: 12
Views: 16045

Re: about this website

Hello, this Website is amazing I Heard from it in a YouTube Video and I thought it’s just a joke made by some weird guys but this is really interesting. I like how the people here use this to expand their knowledge and I hope somebody could tell me more about this whole thing.