Search found 2 matches
- 23 Nov 2020 00:23
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: I finally solved it.
- Replies: 92
- Views: 347434
Re: I finally solved it.
Fascinating. Say, I notice codes of copying, is Zed Aliz Zed a cipher? I feel I would be able to understand this site far better if I understood more. I'm also curious about you Evocation experience.
- 21 Nov 2020 21:53
- Forum: The Oracle
- Topic: Hello.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1961
Hello.
I'm new to the site, and I don't fully understand it. Love to hear some feedback. Love to understand.
also why be cryptic then organise everything nice just why can't you like idk make things messy so members can find things but new people have a harder and more interesting time attempting to do ...
also why be cryptic then organise everything nice just why can't you like idk make things messy so members can find things but new people have a harder and more interesting time attempting to do ...