THE ENGLISH ALPHABET
Re: THE ENGLISH ALPHABET
THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
OF TIME AND STARS
Arthur C. Clarke
Pg 205
The Sentinal
I can never look at the Milky Way without wondering from which of those banked clouds of
stars the emissaries are coming, if you will pardon so commonplace a smile, we have set off the
fire alarm and have nothing to do but wait.
I do not think we will have to wait for long.
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... AGE%20.htm
OF TIME AND STARS
Arthur C. Clarke
Pg 205
The Sentinal
I can never look at the Milky Way without wondering from which of those banked clouds of
stars the emissaries are coming, if you will pardon so commonplace a smile, we have set off the
fire alarm and have nothing to do but wait.
I do not think we will have to wait for long.
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... AGE%20.htm
Re: THE ENGLISH ALPHABET
The English Language
I
CAN NEVER LOOK NOW AT THE MILKY WAY WITHOUT WONDERING
WHICH OF THOSE BANKED CLOUDS OF STARS THE EMiSSAaRIES
ARE COMING
I
CAN NEVER LOOK NOW AT THE MILKY WAY WITHOUT WONDERING
WHICH OF THOSE BANKED CLOUDS OF STARS THE EMiSSAaRIES
ARE COMING
Re: THE ENGLISH ALPHABET
"WRITTEN IN THE ETERNAL LANGUAGE OF MATHEMATICS"
"Behind Me - dips Eternity -
Before Me - Immortality -
Myself - the Term between - ...
Before the West begin - "
"Behind Me - dips Eternity -
Before Me - Immortality -
Myself - the Term between - ...
Before the West begin - "
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 20 guests