How do I interpret the divine teachings of David Denison?
How do I interpret the divine teachings of David Denison?
Title^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: How do I interpret the divine teachings of David Denison?
Interpret it for yourself, I believe if you come to your own conclusion(s) you will find much more here, and it will have more meaning to you.
Re: How do I interpret the divine teachings of David Denison?
forgot to say nice username btw
Re: How do I interpret the divine teachings of David Denison?
Read the text in your mind
read the truth behind the lies
see the lines for the truth
seek your peace in this piece
for not one
but many truths
all of everything
all of nothing
it resides
not just in one
but countless
one note that i would like to say(breaking out of context here sorry)that not just this one place holds what you seek but there are an infinite sources of literature and spiritual pieces that can have an affect on you,and i hope that you find what you are looking for. For a friendly start just read the site both the oracle and the original as you will find many interesting faces words conclusions and a general vibe of acceptance. Just remember a conclusion that isn't yours is not one worthy for you at all.
With respect
O.P.A.L.
read the truth behind the lies
see the lines for the truth
seek your peace in this piece
for not one
but many truths
all of everything
all of nothing
it resides
not just in one
but countless
one note that i would like to say(breaking out of context here sorry)that not just this one place holds what you seek but there are an infinite sources of literature and spiritual pieces that can have an affect on you,and i hope that you find what you are looking for. For a friendly start just read the site both the oracle and the original as you will find many interesting faces words conclusions and a general vibe of acceptance. Just remember a conclusion that isn't yours is not one worthy for you at all.
With respect
O.P.A.L.
No matter where the stars may take us
We will always find a home
We will always find a home
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest