Don't mean to start things, but I am leaving for good. And I don't mean my account, I mean myself. I am gonna leave this world and go to the next. I have failed to much, and it's time that I stop screwing up for everyone even more.
As you guys may have read in BeN1's post, I am quite suicidal. But to be honest, I think it's the best option for me now. I have't done anything good after all.
So before I go, I want to thank you all for sharing all this amazing knowledge and for acknowledging my posts. You guys all have amazing and intelligent minds.
Redbeck, Nazheek, Svalbard, BeN1, Koguntetsu, Red rose, Hope, and all the others I have got a chance to meet, Thank you and it has been an honor being able to share things on this incredible forum. But it's time for me to go.
It's raining it's pouring Sherlock is boring. I'm laughing, I'm crying, Sherlock is dying
-James Moriarty
Roses are red violets are blue I haven't got a friend, no, I've only got you. A limp for a friendship, a promise is said, a faker has fallen, my best friend is dead. The roses are wilting, the violets are pale, the air has deflated, My heart is like a sail. Roses are red, fake blood is too, His voice sounding broken, "my friend. let me through" Knuckles stained red, lips cold and blue, 3 years, far too long, think he could fall too?
I will miss you John.
The Reichenbach Fall
The Reichenbach Fall
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Re: The Reichenbach Fall
The Norns tell me I cannot dissuade you.
I hope to meet you in Helheim, Félagi.
I hope to meet you in Helheim, Félagi.
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
Re: The Reichenbach Fall
Though, I must say, there is still work for you to do, love to be had, and a life to live.
Nondum Iter Caesaris.
Nondum Iter Caesaris.
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2148
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: The Reichenbach Fall
My dear Sh3rl0ck peace be upon you, David Denison noticed your cry in the night and telephoned me immediately, I was away from my laptop, hopefully you are still in the undergrowth.
Why oh why Sh3rl0ck, when you are so highly valued by your peers, you are essential to the cause, we need you oh warrior of light. Your written eloquence coupled with an artistic and sympathetic nature that shines through so brightly, places you on a rare ledge of achievement, far from being unwanted or lacking in skills an ability.
Attitudes change and self belief often falters from time to time, but you return to the struggle stronger. Your life is a rare and beautiful thing to which you must cling for as long as the world around you needs help, otherwise it will be wasted for no good reason, that I can see. Stay with us and let your life burn bright with fulfillment.
Affectionately yours Redbeck.

Why oh why Sh3rl0ck, when you are so highly valued by your peers, you are essential to the cause, we need you oh warrior of light. Your written eloquence coupled with an artistic and sympathetic nature that shines through so brightly, places you on a rare ledge of achievement, far from being unwanted or lacking in skills an ability.
Attitudes change and self belief often falters from time to time, but you return to the struggle stronger. Your life is a rare and beautiful thing to which you must cling for as long as the world around you needs help, otherwise it will be wasted for no good reason, that I can see. Stay with us and let your life burn bright with fulfillment.
Affectionately yours Redbeck.

--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 09:41, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Re: The Reichenbach Fall
Petals wilt from the Red Rose, needing simply to be plucked.
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
Re: The Reichenbach Fall
power be with you
as you make a last night stand
for the weather is indeed quite bland
we all support your ever growing mind
we wish you a fall ever so sublime
please i would say
reconsider is what you should
but when the petals start to wilt
nothing can stop the rust
we will miss you surely
and hope you meet our friend
for he to took the fall
ever so long ago
we all send our regards
as every one around
will miss the sweet Sherlock
but his soul must be unbound
Hello to Sherlock and everyone that took the time to sit back and read all of the words said here and around, i would like to say that many of O.P.A.L. members have said the same thing. There was just a different story, the rust of this land has very much spread to far and i hope your journey does you well. Your friend will be glad that your mind was at least at some semblance of piece i hope, you must realize that there will be no turning back from the fall, no one will see you as a hero, no one will fully understand, and no one will be pleased. The only ones will be the people that can see you for what you wish for, a person who wants some piece. I have been told i am pretty heartless but i want to assure you that we all care for your mind, knowledge, and most importantly your mind
With upmost respect
an old man with a dream
farewell friend
as you make a last night stand
for the weather is indeed quite bland
we all support your ever growing mind
we wish you a fall ever so sublime
please i would say
reconsider is what you should
but when the petals start to wilt
nothing can stop the rust
we will miss you surely
and hope you meet our friend
for he to took the fall
ever so long ago
we all send our regards
as every one around
will miss the sweet Sherlock
but his soul must be unbound
Hello to Sherlock and everyone that took the time to sit back and read all of the words said here and around, i would like to say that many of O.P.A.L. members have said the same thing. There was just a different story, the rust of this land has very much spread to far and i hope your journey does you well. Your friend will be glad that your mind was at least at some semblance of piece i hope, you must realize that there will be no turning back from the fall, no one will see you as a hero, no one will fully understand, and no one will be pleased. The only ones will be the people that can see you for what you wish for, a person who wants some piece. I have been told i am pretty heartless but i want to assure you that we all care for your mind, knowledge, and most importantly your mind
With upmost respect
an old man with a dream
farewell friend
No matter where the stars may take us
We will always find a home
We will always find a home
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests