cant see anything

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

Auriorusiana wrote: 22 Dec 2020 05:27 I understand that, because how can I not exist anymore if I also do in the future? Just as how can I be dead if i also have a child.
yeah exactly 8)
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

Auriorusiana wrote: 22 Dec 2020 05:27 I understand that, because how can I not exist anymore if I also do in the future? Just as how can I be dead if i also have a child.

i wasnt incarnated before, unless you can count my restructuring of ideas and killing the person a slave to humanity by plucking myself out the game. And I don’t think I will incarnate again, it’s always a choice, but eternity is always there, and my peers are fresh souls too, I’d rather not abandon that. But I can still see into past or future, same means of astral projection and teleporting soul, folding space time
hey hey hey
listen iam not your next sun
i see i only talking with you in all threats
so you understand my sentences when i say

dont make me to your sun
be the sun
look
you can see everything
you know about everything
but you dont want it
i dont now how i can help you

iam crying that you ask me for help, but son i can t do nothing for you
but son go your way, believe in your own sun, and the secrets will solved and you do nothing

i dont know
sorry
but only what i can say make no one to your sun
cause then you cant be the sun
cause a other one is it
<3 peace man
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

Auriorusiana wrote: 22 Dec 2020 05:29 I dream, to be well off in this life, to create and have enough to go on trips and not live in shackles of conformity and financial ruin. Unfortunately I do have to acquire money to do the things I do, even with the ability to astral travel, I start to desire it less when I can only do it with people who can also do it.
I just want my traditional life, not a slave not a clone, but apart and seemingly average though I know I will always not be.

in which year you life? 2020?
i think its important to ask at this point

cause its very ........ spooky
you have the same dreams like me wtf

i think you are 24/25?
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by Auriorusiana »

Yes currently here. And yes you can lead a horse to water but can’t make them drink.

Must be nice to be there tho, I bet even the psychic network isn’t clogged by shadow societies.
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by Auriorusiana »

I was offered though to leave, many thought it would be better for me in general actually and I can’t say they’re wrong. No guidance here, no knowledge, and scarce love, and worst of all in my opinion a poisoned psychic well.
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by Auriorusiana »

I can’t say I won’t be tempted though. That’s built into human nature and thus the psychic well. It’s less about having more and more about having enough to pursue my dreams, which is exactly how one could be snared. I see it all around, people selling out spiritually and physically, not my goal, but I do expect money to come as a side effect
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

Auriorusiana wrote: 22 Dec 2020 05:47 I can’t say I won’t be tempted though. That’s built into human nature and thus the psychic well. It’s less about having more and more about having enough to pursue my dreams, which is exactly how one could be snared. I see it all around, people selling out spiritually and physically, not my goal, but I do expect money to come as a side effect


i think thats why you are here, why iam here

thats why

we need to find us

cause your knowledge your mindset your thinking is healthy

and rare
i never found it in my lifetime again on this planet


do you have a dejavue ? right now or like 5 minutes ago ?

you know what is deja vue ?
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

I had one, and I'm pretty sure I remember that I dreamed of here

crazy to hear but
i wanna see other people feel the same like me
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by Auriorusiana »

Yes I know what deja vue is. And not right now no. I think I know where you’re going with this. This has been my only incarnation I’ve worried about that one for a bit and got my answers thankfully.
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by Auriorusiana »

I’ve dreamt the future and gotten that sorta deja vu before yes. In a reality where every atom in the body can be counted prediction becomes more like logic. We are very limited but our consciousness is not binary, of course you know, so there’s always variables. Probably a big reason why prophets had issues pin pointing time frames occasionally
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

Auriorusiana wrote: 22 Dec 2020 06:07 Yes I know what deja vue is. And not right now no. I think I know where you’re going with this. This has been my only incarnation I’ve worried about that one for a bit and got my answers thankfully.
okay , sadly :D


yeah no problem, but know , its not all gold what is shining
my words can be like the snake in the bible

so look on my sentences with distance
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

Auriorusiana wrote: 22 Dec 2020 06:09 I’ve dreamt the future and gotten that sorta deja vu before yes. In a reality where every atom in the body can be counted prediction becomes more like logic. We are very limited but our consciousness is not binary, of course you know, so there’s always variables. Probably a big reason why prophets had issues pin pointing time frames occasionally
yeah i was hearing the brain is working faster like something else in the head that is why its possible

this is why i was ask cause
when you had say yes it will be prove deja vu is real
but this time not

;)
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by Auriorusiana »

Oh I know same reason why Christ said he brought a sword, I would distrust you more if you claimed you were nothing but light

Also I think deja vu works like intuition, it picks up on something just what that something is, is not clear
3301313.1411033
Posts: 123
Joined: 21 Dec 2020 06:07
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by 3301313.1411033 »

Auriorusiana wrote: 22 Dec 2020 06:12 Oh I know same reason why Christ said he brought a sword, I would distrust you more if you claimed you were nothing but light

Also I think deja vu works like intuition, it picks up on something just what that something is, is not clear
okay thats interesting first time someone say the bible is same with my words

i will read over the sword history what you have written


ah i understand what you mean, haha, but i have no intention of convincing anything here.
or to win someone for me, because that we talked to each other that filled me a lot. Whatever the outcome, I learned a little.
Auriorusiana
Posts: 829
Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
Contact:

Re: cant see anything

Post by Auriorusiana »

No need for convincing when we’re in the same place
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests