Page 2 of 2

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Posted: 20 Apr 2019 19:38
by Redbeck
Buonasera Red_Rose,

OK I will go ahead with the translation of ESTP which is closely connected to ETP "European Space Technology Platform (EU)" for two reasons:_

1ST) Alessio Vinci studied aerospace engineering at the Politecnico of Torino.

2ND) ETP FORUM AND ESTP FORUM are completely connected as events organisations as they both have the same logo:-

See ESTP logo below:

Image

See ETP Logo below

Image

SO I BELIEVE THE LINK IS "SPACE" [as in flight, international space station transport connection, satellite launch, commercial spaace travel etc, etc

CAM 38 1A 2L CM

So I am now sifting through Astral coordinates, space engineering codes that evidence any connection to the above.

Redbeck

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Posted: 20 Apr 2019 23:42
by zandig2
ETP are the initials of the guys girlfriend from what I've read.

Re: E.T.P. Je sais CAM381A2LCM

Posted: 25 Apr 2019 17:34
by Red_Rose
zandig2 wrote: 20 Apr 2019 23:42 ETP are the initials of the guys girlfriend from what I've read.
Hi zandig!
Where do you have read this?
The initials of a girl?