Am I mistaken
Posted: 12 Jul 2018 08:48
Hello. I have just recently discovered 973 eht namuh 973 website. I am deeply interested in astrology and alchemy but i cannot find good sources to learn. I have studied hermetics and i am willing to devote my life to learning this great truth. i will stop at nothing to find other people that know more about these esoteric subjects. I am willing to do anything to find a good teacher, for i know noone else that has looked into these subjects and i will not cast pearls before swine. Please, if there is any way that you can help me, to learn or to join a group of like minded individuals, please light the way. I know that i am destined for knowledge and something greater because i was born january 16th at 6:16. I see 1s and 6s everywhere. It is no coincidence, i will stop at nothing to find what i have been searching for. If you are able, please help me.

