Page 1 of 1

THE ENGLISH ALPHABET

Posted: 15 Nov 2018 13:05
by hope

Re: THE ENGLISH ALPHABET

Posted: 15 Nov 2018 13:07
by hope
image.jpeg

Re: THE ENGLISH ALPHABET

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 17:18
by hope
THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE


image.jpeg


OF TIME AND STARS
Arthur C. Clarke

Pg 205

The Sentinal
I can never look at the Milky Way without wondering from which of those banked clouds of
stars the emissaries are coming, if you will pardon so commonplace a smile, we have set off the
fire alarm and have nothing to do but wait.

I do not think we will have to wait for long.


http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... AGE%20.htm

Re: THE ENGLISH ALPHABET

Posted: 18 Nov 2018 17:22
by hope
The English Language

image.jpeg

I
CAN NEVER LOOK NOW AT THE MILKY WAY WITHOUT WONDERING
WHICH OF THOSE BANKED CLOUDS OF STARS THE EMiSSAaRIES
ARE COMING

Re: THE ENGLISH ALPHABET

Posted: 20 Nov 2018 20:34
by hope
"WRITTEN IN THE ETERNAL LANGUAGE OF MATHEMATICS"


image.jpeg



"Behind Me - dips Eternity -
Before Me - Immortality -
Myself - the Term between - ...
Before the West begin - "