Page 1 of 1
--------------------
Posted: 09 Apr 2019 19:54
by BeN1
--------------------
Re: account deletion
Posted: 09 Apr 2019 20:32
by Nazheek
As far as I know, there is no such feature on the forum. However, web administrators typically have the ability to manually delete accounts. If Redneck was so inclined, I assume he could delete or at least ban the account.
If you are leaving, I am deeply troubled and saddened.
--------------------
Posted: 09 Apr 2019 20:37
by BeN1
--------------------
Re: account deletion
Posted: 10 Apr 2019 00:52
by Sh3rl0ck
BeN1,
I have just read your post on deleting your account. My friend, I know you are going through a lot and feel like you don't have much to share here. But let me tell you this, I hardly know you personally, although I do know that others (including myself) have gone through a really hard time in life. I don't share this with a lot of people, but I used to get suicidal thoughts. I was so down and had literally nothing to live for.
But once I found out that others were also experiencing similar things, it made me feel much better. I still struggle each day, and if it makes you feel better, I'm here if you need to talk, and I believe that WE are all here for you as well.
The choice is up to you, but personally, I see no reason for you to delete your account. If anything, take a break. A long one of necessary. I agree with nazheek, if you were to delete your account, I would be greatly saddened, for I followed each of your posts and replies with great interest.
Best of regards and good luck. You have my support!
-Sh3rl0ck
Re: account deletion
Posted: 10 Apr 2019 03:57
by Nazheek
It would be a loss of much shared knowledge, as well. You still have valuable contributions to make, man.
But, no one is keeping you here.
--------------------
Posted: 10 Apr 2019 11:36
by BeN1
--------------------
Re: account deletion
Posted: 10 Apr 2019 13:59
by Redbeck
Guten Tag und Frieden sei mit dir, BeN1, mein Freund
I am so pleased to see that you have reconsidered your intention to leave the forum building. However, I will continue to tell you what I would have said had you still been set on deleting your membership.
Dear BeN1 please don’t do this, for you are a diligent tower of strength and very much a leading light among the forum community. Your intelligent and well thought out contributions are essential to the historic evolution of the Oracle Forum and have helped build the powerful message that it sends out today in the interests of creating a better world for humankind and their fellow creatures. With your continued help within this outstanding collective of fine minds, we can and will instigate change that defines a unity of purpose powerful enough to create a better world, and you are so much part of that thrust that I feel like I have known you my whole life.
Ich wünsche Ihnen viel Erfolg und freue mich, bald wieder von Ihnen zu hören. Ich habe übrigens ein Systemproblem, das mich daran hindert, auf private Nachrichten zu antworten. Das tut mir leid.
Kind Regards Redbeck
