The empty hearse
Posted: 21 Apr 2019 17:31
Thank you. That's all I can say. Thank you all for saving my life.
I hadn't even read your posts until I was standing on that ledge of about 40 ft drop into death. My feet touched the end of the cliff and I was ready to plunge into my last breath. But with tears running down my face like a child, I took my phone and saw that many of you actually responded to my choice of action. You all told me that it is not worth it and that I am valued by you guys here on the forum. It was really hard. A few times I almost jumped. But I didn't.
I finally fell to my knees and sobbed like an idiot for an hour.
I just want to thank you all. Redbeck, Dave denison, nazheek, BeN1, and O.P.A.L
It's quite odd to know that someone on a forum would care for my life more than the ones I am close too. So all I can say is just thank you. Thank you so very much. I cannot describe how much just a few words saved my life.
I apologize for this not-so-good message, but I just need time to recover.
But as for now, the detective Sherlock Holmes is not quite dead yet, all from the help of my true friends here on the forum. Thank you so much everyone!
And as you know, the hearse is empty. . . .
I hadn't even read your posts until I was standing on that ledge of about 40 ft drop into death. My feet touched the end of the cliff and I was ready to plunge into my last breath. But with tears running down my face like a child, I took my phone and saw that many of you actually responded to my choice of action. You all told me that it is not worth it and that I am valued by you guys here on the forum. It was really hard. A few times I almost jumped. But I didn't.
I finally fell to my knees and sobbed like an idiot for an hour.
I just want to thank you all. Redbeck, Dave denison, nazheek, BeN1, and O.P.A.L
It's quite odd to know that someone on a forum would care for my life more than the ones I am close too. So all I can say is just thank you. Thank you so very much. I cannot describe how much just a few words saved my life.
I apologize for this not-so-good message, but I just need time to recover.
But as for now, the detective Sherlock Holmes is not quite dead yet, all from the help of my true friends here on the forum. Thank you so much everyone!
And as you know, the hearse is empty. . . .