Page 1 of 1

First moon landing celebrates 50th anniversary

Posted: 21 Jul 2019 11:54
by Redbeck
A momentous event recalled, where were we when man first set foot on the Moon. In my case a bungalow in London SW16 shared with three others in the full flush of anti-establishment youth, amidst a flurry of Hyde Park concerts, student sit-ins, a weekend occupation of the LSE, Anti-Vietnam War marches to Grosvenor Square, the list goes on .....but for all that rebellion we were spellbound by the lunar landing, it gripped the imagination of us all. Redbeck

David Denison continues.....

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202102.htm

http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 73%20.html


Image


Image

THE NUCLEAR FAMILY 1969

Image

Re: First moon landing celebrates 50th anniversary

Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:15
by Redbeck
I AM THE OPPOSITE OF THE OPPOSITE I AM THE OPPOSITE OF OPPOSITE IS THE AM I ALWAYS AM

Image


Image


Image


Image

Re: First moon landing celebrates 50th anniversary

Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:21
by Redbeck
Image


Image


Image


Image


Image

Re: First moon landing celebrates 50th anniversary

Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:38
by Redbeck