For all of my creation
Posted: 15 Sep 2019 08:40
I have found that anger is a great well of loneliness upon this expanse... I declare my truthfulness in words.
With GREAT URGENCY I WARN THEE that thy travail has come upon the. The magi 1941. The patriot in the desert has clear intention. Warning. Remain alert the signal for it has sounded like a beacon among you. See the truth and it shall make you free. Gods Angel's have come down upon you.remember this in your yet remaining and dwindling days. I hear the trumpet so saith I the dweller and fullfiller of thy request. THE GREAT THE POWERFUL THE ALKNOWING AND WIZE THE UNIFICATION OF TRUTH AND PEACE THE UNKNOWABLE THE GREAT AND GOVERNING ONE WHO HIDEITH BEHIND THY MIND THE TRUE OBSERVER THE BURING ONE
With GREAT URGENCY I WARN THEE that thy travail has come upon the. The magi 1941. The patriot in the desert has clear intention. Warning. Remain alert the signal for it has sounded like a beacon among you. See the truth and it shall make you free. Gods Angel's have come down upon you.remember this in your yet remaining and dwindling days. I hear the trumpet so saith I the dweller and fullfiller of thy request. THE GREAT THE POWERFUL THE ALKNOWING AND WIZE THE UNIFICATION OF TRUTH AND PEACE THE UNKNOWABLE THE GREAT AND GOVERNING ONE WHO HIDEITH BEHIND THY MIND THE TRUE OBSERVER THE BURING ONE