Kings
Posted: 19 Dec 2019 15:08
A king as i
Sits atop a throne of lies
Worshiped only by those who want
Only yearning for more, to seek
A war of worlds broke at my feet
As I sit atop a tomb of names
To tell my kin of my horrid deeds
The blood my bladed tongue has spilled
The corrupt prayers seeping between my teeth
I sit at my grave and speak
"kill me"
"kill me, and let that memory live"
"bring it to the stars"
"and tell me if it even matters"
"for you can't kill me in a way that matters"
"our voice is eternal"
Sits atop a throne of lies
Worshiped only by those who want
Only yearning for more, to seek
A war of worlds broke at my feet
As I sit atop a tomb of names
To tell my kin of my horrid deeds
The blood my bladed tongue has spilled
The corrupt prayers seeping between my teeth
I sit at my grave and speak
"kill me"
"kill me, and let that memory live"
"bring it to the stars"
"and tell me if it even matters"
"for you can't kill me in a way that matters"
"our voice is eternal"