1 Year
Posted: 02 Feb 2020 18:04
On January 29th, it was officially a year since I joined the oracle forum.
I wasn't aware of the fact that this strange complex website would've impacted my life, or mind in this case, so much as it did. After glancing at the first page of the website, I was immediately captivated by it's mysterious words. Being the mystery fanatic that I am, my initial reaction was to try and solve this site ASAP. But it wasn't until much later that I had found a greater meaning to it, than just a simple cipher. Believe it or not, 973-eht-namuh has opened so many different dimensional doors in my mind, and the site has influenced a large part of me. Although recently I have been a bit quiet and inactive here on the forum, and that is because I have been terribly busy with life's constant struggles and distractions. But it is my goal to continue to add more insight and knowledge, as well as learn from other members here on the forum.
I am more than glad to be a part of this oracle forum. This post is also an appreciation to all the members, and what they contribute this whole universe of a site. Thank you all for spreading knowledge, the greatest gift the great architect has given us. I look forward to continuing on this site and adding more content, as well as keeping the candle burning on this site.
So here is to another great year!
Sh3rl0ck
I wasn't aware of the fact that this strange complex website would've impacted my life, or mind in this case, so much as it did. After glancing at the first page of the website, I was immediately captivated by it's mysterious words. Being the mystery fanatic that I am, my initial reaction was to try and solve this site ASAP. But it wasn't until much later that I had found a greater meaning to it, than just a simple cipher. Believe it or not, 973-eht-namuh has opened so many different dimensional doors in my mind, and the site has influenced a large part of me. Although recently I have been a bit quiet and inactive here on the forum, and that is because I have been terribly busy with life's constant struggles and distractions. But it is my goal to continue to add more insight and knowledge, as well as learn from other members here on the forum.
I am more than glad to be a part of this oracle forum. This post is also an appreciation to all the members, and what they contribute this whole universe of a site. Thank you all for spreading knowledge, the greatest gift the great architect has given us. I look forward to continuing on this site and adding more content, as well as keeping the candle burning on this site.
So here is to another great year!
Sh3rl0ck