Page 1 of 1

Revelations

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:06
by lstair
With brain blasting revelation, I am beginning to understand.

13191
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13273&p=10575#p10575
viewtopic.php?t=13280
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13211&p=10476#p10476
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13097&p=10592#p10592
viewtopic.php?t=3018


Why are we hiding in darkness when we should be ascending from the shadows? Isn't the knowledge everyones UNIVERSAL TRUTH AND IN PEACE AND IN LOVE FREEDOM AND EQUALITY
BEING
THY
BIRTHRIGHT
?

Re: Revelations

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:24
by Erek Shutter
The question:

AM I prepared to make the sacrifice?

AA03

Quantum computing

The universal equation

I AM HERE

Re: Revelations

Posted: 10 Feb 2020 14:05
by Redbeck
Istair and Erek Shutter thank you, the mill of human experience turns continuously, your energy helps drive the wheel and millstone. Redbeck.......and another lighthouse amidst the brainstorm that is learning, from David Denison below.


http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 202007.htm


Image


Image


THE ANARCHISTS' KITCHEN 1977


Image

Re: Revelations

Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:12
by lstair
THE ANARCHISTS KITCHEN 1977
20 1 11

Resembles a spiders web to me
http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/coloured%2 ... abet/1.htm
In obeisance to the soon to be arrived most precious of quintessential moments
the ZedAlizZed began to read from several books at one and the same time weaving
THE THREAD OF THE GOLDEN WEB

One of the earliest Egyptian deities was Nieth, a war goddess, as well as goddess of birth and weaving.
viewtopic.php?t=2929

Re: Revelations

Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:31
by lstair
I must read it aloud

Re: Revelations

Posted: 03 Dec 2020 20:49
by Auriorusiana
Spiderwebs of barbed wire