Page 1 of 1
--------------------
Posted: 13 Feb 2020 20:23
by BeN1
--------------------
Re: just a quick statement afterwards, for those, who are interested
Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:24
by lstair
Are you still pursuing art/your drawings?
--------------------
Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:11
by BeN1
--------------------
Re: just a quick statement afterwards, for those, who are interested
Posted: 14 Feb 2020 14:47
by Redbeck
Very interested in your art BeN1, this site is run by a very creative and artistic selection of humanity, the more the merrier in terms of the art works we put on display n the Oracle Forum, back to the drawing board my dear chap. Redbeck
John Atkinson Grimshaw - "In Peril" 1879 Yorkshire
--------------------
Posted: 14 Feb 2020 16:42
by BeN1
--------------------
Re: just a quick statement afterwards, for those, who are interested
Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:58
by Helios
Hearing of your condition made me genuinely sad. I know how you feel alone when all around you is toxic buzzing of ppl only talking abt which parties to rush to, what shallow gossip is the latest, or what cars they want to buy with their daddy’s money. You’re alone but that is only a Metric for your potential and after reading of you, I realize you’re actually quite bright and you’re someone I would go out of my way to be friends with in school.
It’s a big reason why I left in highschool, I want nothing more to pursue an education, I’m an artist myself, a graphic designer, but alas money, the evil lifeblood of the world is what holds me back.