Page 1 of 1

I BELIEVE

Posted: 10 Dec 2020 20:40
by Black_Rose
I believe in love.
In Peace, in joy.
I believe in HEALING.
I believe in sharing, in fraternity, in joy.
These things will come.
Soon.
I see Light.
I see happy childrens, I see united communities, I see couples who love each other very much without suffering.
I have suffered too much so far and now I deserve to be happy.
I deserve everything I see.
I deserve what I am.
And I am a Mother and a Mother wants her children to be HEALED, not condemned.
And, of course, she sometimes uses the hard way but only to straighten.
I live it mystically. I know that there are HEALTHY loves, made of light, tenderness, understanding without tears and lacerations, without falsehoods and lies, without illusions.
Without magic!

I believe very much in the COUPLE.
For this I am ALONE.

Because I SEE that the healthy couple can exist.
And then I'm not satisfied.

Love is a very serious thing that must be fed only with first fruits

JUSTICE in the world can only be done by making Love.

Re: I BELIEVE

Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:19
by Auriorusiana
I’m happy to have talked to you

Re: I BELIEVE

Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:07
by Black_Rose
Image

LOVE IS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE


20201211_130417.jpg

SEED MEETS REED

Image

Re: I BELIEVE

Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:37
by Black_Rose
Image

Image


AMA!

LOVE!

AMA.gif
AMA.gif (12.8 KiB) Viewed 8701 times
MAAT

THE SQUARE



Image

HIGH PRIESTESS ON THE SQUARE


Image

Re: I BELIEVE

Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:38
by Black_Rose
SARA1.jpg

Re: I BELIEVE

Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:39
by Black_Rose
DTCLX0QWAAANmt1.jpg

Re: I BELIEVE

Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:49
by Black_Rose
Image

STEFANO CARLINO
HE IS PETRUS ROMANUS
FIRST PETRUS
THE ORIGINAL
I LOVE HIM
GRET LOVE
GREAT GREAT LOVE
FOR HIM

http://www.stefanocarlino.com
HE LIVES
LIKE ST. FRANCIS
REALLY!
NOT TO PRETEND!

A GREAT GREAT GREAT MAN!

Ti voglio bene Stefano, sei uno degli uomini migliori che io abbia mai conosciuto.
Il mio <3 cuore è sempre con te, sempre.
Alessandra
20201211_140836.jpg

Re: I BELIEVE

Posted: 11 Dec 2020 13:21
by Black_Rose
Image

WHERE ARE YOU MY LORD?
WHERE?
MY HEART NEEDS YOU...
MY FLESH NEEDS YOU

Image

--------------------

Posted: 11 Dec 2020 17:35
by BeN1
--------------------

Re: I BELIEVE

Posted: 11 Dec 2020 20:35
by Auriorusiana
I would like to learn more of maat and Anubis

Re: I BELIEVE

Posted: 11 Dec 2020 21:55
by Auriorusiana
These have just appeared nearly overnight

Re: I BELIEVE

Posted: 11 Dec 2020 21:56
by Auriorusiana
Allegedly an artist, I’d like to know what they’re made of

Re: I BELIEVE

Posted: 11 Dec 2020 21:58
by Auriorusiana
They have an aura, it could be just sun reflecting off the obelisk but, idk. The artist taking credit seems false to me.

Re: I BELIEVE

Posted: 11 Dec 2020 22:01
by Auriorusiana
Someone should dot all points and connect them see if they are leylines/omphalos. I could be wrong and overthinking this but