Page 1 of 1

Re: Maitreya Buddha and the 180,000 years 1+8=9?

Posted: 07 Nov 2021 09:30
by Auriorusiana
Take this staff, it yield infinite power good and evil, and will guide you through every place and scenario to teach of its ways, through ghetto and kingdoms, yet it will not tell you good and evil.
It cannot, it knows not, but it knows always where the ruckus is.

Perhaps one day it may know both with you, and then it will be He who created evil and good, and gift you only good and teach evil, through demons and miracle

Re: Maitreya Buddha and the 180,000 years 1+8=9?

Posted: 07 Nov 2021 09:52
by Auriorusiana
9
18
9+9
6+6+6
F O X

1+9. A+I
AYE



9
18
9+9
6+1+6+6 = 1(0)
9+9
18
9
^

2•(times/X/8)9=18=9 added to One is One, or Am.

An Am Am I, I Am That I am An I, One That Won Am I That One That Won?

Re: Maitreya Buddha and the 180,000 years 1+8=9?

Posted: 07 Nov 2021 09:54
by Node
................OOO............................................OOOO............................................OOO...............
.......................OOO................................OOO......OOO................................OOO......................
.............................OOO........................OOO..........OOO........................OOO............................
.................................OOO......................OOO......OOO......................OOO................................
...................................OOO.........................OOOO.........................OOO..................................
....................................OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................................
....................................OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................................
............................................................OOO......OOO............................................................
...........................................................OOO........OOO...........................................................
........................................................OOO..............OOO........................................................
....................................................OOO......................OOO....................................................
...............................................OOO................................OOO...............................................
.......................................OOO................................................OOO.......................................
...........................OOO........................................................................OOO...........................
................OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............
O..O.....OO.............................................OOOOOOOOOO.............................................OO.....O..O
..O.O...OO..........................................OOO................OOO..........................................OO...O.O.
........OOOO......................................OOO....................OOO......................................OOOO.......
.............OOOOO.................................OOO................OOO.................................OOOOO............
...................OOOOO............................OOOOOOOOOOOOOO............................OOOOO.................
......................OOOOOOO.........OOOOOOOOO..OOOOOOOO..OOOOOOOOO.........OOOOOOO...................
...........................OOOOOOOOOOOOO...........OOOOOOOO...........OOOOOOOOOOOOO.........................
..............................................................OOOOOOOO............................................................
..............................................................OOOOOOOO............................................................
................................................OOO.......OOOOOOOOO.......OO.................................................
...........................................OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........................................
.......................................OOOOOO......OOOOOOOOOOOOOO......OOOOOO......................................
..................................OOOOO....................................................OOOOO................................
...........................OOOOOOO..........................................................OOOOOOO..........................
.....................OOOOOOOOOO............................................................OOOOOOOOOO...................

Re: Maitreya Buddha and the 180,000 years 1+8=9?

Posted: 07 Nov 2021 09:56
by Auriorusiana
I Am That Am I
That I Am An Am I am That
Truth Through The Roof Blew Pans Flute