Page 1 of 1

Re: What is the question?

Posted: 20 Nov 2021 03:00
by Auriorusiana
You were always ready, you were meant to be.

Dropping concepts of reaching a goal will help, bc you don’t want an end point

You want the beginning and end point

Re: What is the question?

Posted: 20 Nov 2021 14:38
by Lannix
.......................

Re: What is the question?

Posted: 20 Nov 2021 22:59
by Auriorusiana
Lannix wrote: 20 Nov 2021 14:38 Hello, Neo. I can see that the white rabbit has brought you here.

Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

Image

Remember, all I'm offering is the truth - nothing more.

FREE YOUR MIND
That was a pretty badass reply ngl

Re: What is the question?

Posted: 24 Nov 2021 19:51
by Auriorusiana
Neo wrote: 21 Nov 2021 00:55
Lannix wrote: 20 Nov 2021 14:38 Hello, Neo. I can see that the white rabbit has brought you here.

Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

Image

Remember, all I'm offering is the truth - nothing more.

FREE YOUR MIND
This is exactly the reply I expected to receive, but hoped I wouldn't. Nobody has answers here, do they? Just movie quotes, schizophrenic ramblings, and cryptic pictograms/ASCII art/metaphors, with real insights and esoteric knowledge drops scattered about. After lurking for a while, I've concluded that there are only about 4-5 accounts which post substantive content.

A couple of the people here are a bit intimidating with their knowledge and wisdom; which brings credibility to their terrifying prophecies... I can't tell if they are cult leaders, esoteric trolls, or the real life equivalent to Morpheus and The Oracle.
We’ve all spent more time here collectively discovering answers or discovering the right question to ask to begin the work. Eventually everyone has collectively realized that the answer is in the question of the journey to discovery.

If there was one answer that summed everything up life would be pretty boring right? If I could just tell you that there’s another side you’d be bored

We all like shrug off ramblings and “nonsense” but how ironic is it that even the most insane on this site held kernels of knowledge far beyond the “sane”

Witnessing an event like that really makes you readjust your methods of judgment or drop it all together, so that’s an answer n itslef

Re: What is the question?

Posted: 25 Nov 2021 23:40
by Lannix
.......................