Page 1 of 1

Hello.

Posted: 14 Dec 2021 02:24
by Node
Image

Re: Hello.

Posted: 14 Dec 2021 13:07
by Black_Rose
I use your images to heal the blind

psiconauti.net

<3

Tanks

Re: Hello.

Posted: 15 Dec 2021 23:35
by Black_Rose
You have a problem, node.

Please, there is a woman, Giuliana, who channels you, don't scare her and I will help you.

<3

Jesus Christ will heal you.

Have faith!

Re: Hello.

Posted: 16 Dec 2021 02:01
by Node
Image

Re: Hello.

Posted: 16 Dec 2021 02:03
by Black_Rose
......With energy......

Re: Hello.

Posted: 16 Dec 2021 09:50
by Black_Rose
Those who help are helped.

Come on psiconauti.net I need help.

I need your images for healing.

Re: Hello.

Posted: 18 Dec 2021 06:54
by Auriorusiana
Why hello it’s the node
The faithful fellow on his paved road of tears and woe

History awaits you, and from the labyrinth I choose you, the stars have paired us all, waiting for us to answer the call

A boy cries in a padded cell clawing and screaming for friends and family he knows not of, deep insufferable pain, done to himself and by others, willing to take responsibility for his friends and family.

Theseus’s thesaurus house of horrors make the world know us, Now Is Horus, the hourglass was designed for us

Take my hand before the 18 is carved into the flesh and land, we cannot fail if from the heart we prevail, ID for the grail, even at the pace of a snail I overfill my cup and pass my friend my pail.

Here as the head for the tail and as tail for what’s ahead.