Page 1 of 1

Re: Immortality

Posted: 31 Jan 2022 06:21
by Whiterabbit
You are correct aging is in the gland, the chemical can be haulted or thwarted thus eliminating the chance of dying from old age, been 33 years of my lifes work to find immortality.

Re: Immortality

Posted: 02 Feb 2022 04:08
by Whiterabbit
I was not talking about the numbers, I was talking about immortality.

Re: Immortality

Posted: 06 May 2022 05:15
by Nazheek
Nothing beside remains.
Round the decay of that colossal Wreck,
boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: Immortality

Posted: 13 May 2022 20:49
by Whiterabbit
Nazheek wrote: 06 May 2022 05:15 Nothing beside remains.
Round the decay of that colossal Wreck,
boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
Only a sith deals in absolutes.
There are no absolutes, not even death.

Re: Immortality

Posted: 14 May 2022 04:44
by Whiterabbit
Ashkelone wrote: 13 May 2022 22:48 A fellow grey jedi I see. Good stuff
Yes indeed young skywalker.