Page 1 of 1

A Most Dangerous Game

Posted: 28 Feb 2022 23:05
by Lannix
....................

Re: A Most Dangerous Game

Posted: 01 Mar 2022 11:44
by BeN1
Image

greetings
BeN1

Re: An Eagle's Most Dangerous Game

Posted: 01 Mar 2022 18:14
by Node
Image

Re: A Most Dangerous Game

Posted: 01 Mar 2022 21:51
by Dracavis
Eyes watch from different times and different places, yet they are tied together by the wyrd and hidden truths.
I wonder what march will bring when the tides are high and the moon has left from being full?

Re: A Most Dangerous Game

Posted: 14 Mar 2022 09:35
by Lannix
....................

Re: A Most Dangerous Game

Posted: 14 May 2022 16:08
by Whiterabbit
I know of another very dangerous game it is called "call your future spouse". The price of failure is very high, as far as I know the last person that failed is still running.

Re: A Most Dangerous Game

Posted: 26 Sep 2022 16:36
by Whiterabbit
ihavenoidea wrote: 18 Aug 2022 20:48
Whiterabbit wrote: 14 May 2022 16:08 I know of another very dangerous game it is called "call your future spouse". The price of failure is very high, as far as I know the last person that failed is still running.
Umm whats the game?
You can try it this year, it requires 8-13 people around a table. There is an empty bowl in the middle of the table. Each person has a glass of water. The purpose of the water is to dump it in the bowl before the spirit drinks it.

All the players must be quiet and still between the hours of 00:00-03:00 and all the doors must be opened on devils night aka October 30 th. The players will hear the sounds as if there are many people talking and will not understand what they are saying. The the spirits will race for each person's water, then the players must dump their water in the bowl before the spirit drinks it or they will go into a trance and chase the spirit forever. The person that fails always dies, as I mentioned before the last woman that failed is still running...Happy Halloween and have a dangerous Halloween.

Re: A Most Dangerous Game

Posted: 27 Sep 2022 08:05
by BeN1
Image

greetings
BeN1

Re: A Most Dangerous Game

Posted: 29 Sep 2022 22:51
by Cheshire
Whiterabbit wrote: 26 Sep 2022 16:36
ihavenoidea wrote: 18 Aug 2022 20:48
Whiterabbit wrote: 14 May 2022 16:08 I know of another very dangerous game it is called "call your future spouse". The price of failure is very high, as far as I know the last person that failed is still running.
Umm whats the game?
You can try it this year, it requires 8-13 people around a table. There is an empty bowl in the middle of the table. Each person has a glass of water. The purpose of the water is to dump it in the bowl before the spirit drinks it.

All the players must be quiet and still between the hours of 00:00-03:00 and all the doors must be opened on devils night aka October 30 th. The players will hear the sounds as if there are many people talking and will not understand what they are saying. The the spirits will race for each person's water, then the players must dump their water in the bowl before the spirit drinks it or they will go into a trance and chase the spirit forever. The person that fails always dies, as I mentioned before the last woman that failed is still running...Happy Halloween and have a dangerous Halloween.
Might there be a dangerous game involving the WOW! Signal?
http://www.bigear.org/6equj5.htm

Re: A Most Dangerous Game

Posted: 30 Sep 2022 16:37
by Whiterabbit
That would not be for you, in your case I suggest Russian roulette.

Re: A Most Dangerous Game

Posted: 04 Oct 2022 01:07
by Cheshire
A third piece is missing.