Page 1 of 1

Time x 2

Posted: 09 Jan 2016 21:08
by hope
It is now 9.09
9.09. 9+0+9=18=9

Divine timing

909090909090909090

Re: Time x 2

Posted: 04 Mar 2016 11:40
by Redbeck
Hello Hope,

Just a reinvigoration of the day, date, year and time of your important post with a sprinkling of nines factual dust, that was as vitally constant in January as it is in this very time zone and beyond, the ever heavier weight of evidence behind the resonance of 9s in our word.

There are nine universal substances or elements In the Vaisheshika branch of Hindu philosophy Earth, Water, Air, Fire, Ether, Time, Space, Soul and Mind.

In European culture, The Nine Worthies are nine historical, rather semi-legendary figures who, in the Middle Ages, were believed to personify the ideals of chivalry (there were 9 male and 9 female worthies).

There are nine forms of that symbol of magic and power, the Chinese dragon, it is always described within the context of nine attributes, it has nine children and finally 117 scales – 81 yang (masculine, heavenly) and 36 yin (feminine, earthly).

According to Norse mythology, which were a set of spiritual beliefs plausibly definable as a religion, the universe is divided into nine worlds all of them connected by the world tree Yggdrasil. As a permaculture farming devotee, I find this spiritually nine associated concept the most uplifting of all.
Nine Worthies Male Capture.JPG
Nine Worthies Female Capture.JPG

Re: Time x 2

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 20:46
by packajos000
............................................................................................IF I WAS, BY LAW I MUST WILL-BE,
................................................................................IF I WILL-BE, I SHALL WILL-BE FROM THAT WHICH I WAS,
..................................................................................IF WHAT WAS, IS WILL-BE, AND WILL-BE, WHAT WAS,
.............................................................................................................I AM,
............................................................................................................IF I AM,
..........................................................................................................I MUST BE,
........................................................................................FOR CHANCE CANNST ARISE FORTH ORDER,
.........................................................................................................IF I MUST BE,
...............................................................................................THING GAVETH ME CREATION,
...........................................................SO MAYTH WHICH GAVETH ME CREATION, OF MY MUST, TOO MUST HATH CREATION,
................................................................................................SO THING GIVING CREATION,
........................................................................................................UNTO THINGS,
...
Times.png

Re: Time x 2

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 20:47
by packajos000
Directed.png
...
..
.