--------------------
Posted: 08 Dec 2024 11:28
Welcome to the forum, find your answers within...
https://973-eht-namuh-973.com/forum/
Merry Christmas Ben1 and thank you for your post. As an American with German heritage, my soul is in anguish for my sisters & brothers across the waters. Thank you for mentioning them along with many other tragedies occurring all throughout our world. I may find myself frightened at times for what is to come, but I will always have faith in believing in the bottomless capacity of love & empathy we, as a species, have for ourselves & each other. It seems so much more often that there is more bad than good, but I can feel it in my heart that can't be true.BeN1 wrote: 24 Dec 2024 14:02
my condolences at this time goes out to the german people currently,
especially the families,
who experience unbearable suffering,
because they unexpectedly and suddenly lost a relative due to this attack on the Christmas market here in Madgeburg,
the four women,
whose lives were taken.
the 9 year old boy,
who just had all of his life in front of him you might expect.
[…]
the over 200 injured people,
left traumatized,
when they just tried to celebrate x-mas.
also all those other global conflicts,
counting lives,
they're sadly too many to now list all of em…
don't think I take what happens here
more serious as those other,
happening elsewhere.
is just,
that one I pointed out,
just saw here and felt it myself.
the reactions of the people.
nobody can surely have a good Christmas here,
if you're a human being feeling empathy.
they just try to let the kids have one,
cause they're the most innocent
in this world,
deserve to not deserve all this trouble.
greetings
BeN1
Merry Christmas Ben1 and thank you for your post. As an American with German heritage, my soul is in anguish for my sisters & brothers across the waters. Thank you for mentioning them along with many other tragedies occurring all throughout our world. I may find myself frightened at times for what is to come, but I will always have faith in believing in the bottomless capacity of love & empathy we, as a species, have for ourselves & each other. It seems so much more often that there is more bad than good, but I can feel it in my heart that can't be true.BeN1 wrote: 24 Dec 2024 14:02
my condolences at this time goes out to the german people currently,
especially the families,
who experience unbearable suffering,
because they unexpectedly and suddenly lost a relative due to this attack on the Christmas market here in Madgeburg,
the four women,
whose lives were taken.
the 9 year old boy,
who just had all of his life in front of him you might expect.
[…]
the over 200 injured people,
left traumatized,
when they just tried to celebrate x-mas.
also all those other global conflicts,
counting lives,
they're sadly too many to now list all of em…
don't think I take what happens here
more serious as those other,
happening elsewhere.
is just,
that one I pointed out,
just saw here and felt it myself.
the reactions of the people.
nobody can surely have a good Christmas here,
if you're a human being feeling empathy.
they just try to let the kids have one,
cause they're the most innocent
in this world,
deserve to not deserve all this trouble.
greetings
BeN1