Page 1 of 2

"Chatbox"

Posted: 17 Oct 2016 06:08
by packajos000
...Shall The Beginning[]...
..........................++..............................................................................++.............................
...........................?..............................................................................+..+............................
..........................++............................................................................+....+...........................
.........................+..+.........................................................................+...II...+..........................
........................+....+..........................................................................+....+...........................
......................+...ii...+.........................................................................+..+.............................
........................+....+.............................................................................?..............................
.........................+..+.............................................................................++.............................
..........................++..............................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................
.................[]........................................1..........1.........................................1.........................
.....................[]..............................1....................1..............................1................................
..........................[]....................1..............................1....................1.....................................
................................[]..........1........................................1..........1.........................................
........................................1..................................................1..............................................
................................[]..........1........................................1..........[1].......................................
...........................[]....................1..............................1....................[1]..................................
......................[]..............................1....................1..............................[1].............................
.................[]........................................1..........1.........................................[1].......................
...........................................................................................................................................
................................................................++........................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................
.................................................................?.........................................................................
.......................++..............................................................................++................................
......................+..+............................................................................+..+...............................
.....................+....+..........................................................................+....+..............................
...................+...II...+.......................................................................+...ii...+............................
.....................+....+..........................................................................+....+..............................
......................+..+............................................................................+..+...............................
........................?...............................................................................++................................
.......................++.................................................................................................................
....................................................................=......................................................................
...................................................1111111111111111111111111....................................................
..................................11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111..................................
...................111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.............
11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
.....................................................................1.....................................................................
.....................................................................1.....................................................................
11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
...................................................111111111111111111111111111.................................................
...........................................................................................................................................
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
................................+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++..........................
......................................................................?....................................................................
....................................................1111111111111111111111111....................................................
..................................11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111..................................
.................111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111...............
11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
......................................................................11..................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................
...................................!Sic Planto Et In Et Quod, Ut Dictum Est, So Die Ordnung Der Welt!.......................
...........................................................................................................................................
11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
.......................................................................11.................................................................
....................111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111............
....................................11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111................................
......................................................1111111111111111111111111.................................................
...........................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................+.................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................
.....
...
What Art The Means (Definition) Of "Propaganda"?...
What Art The Means Of ""?...
... .[...]... .[...]
...

Re: "Chatbox"

Posted: 17 Oct 2016 12:48
by Nazheek
Not quite what I had in mind, my cryptic friend.

Re: "Chatbox"

Posted: 17 Oct 2016 14:54
by Redbeck
Packajos000, I too am confused by the latin alphabet expressions alone, which translate as follows:

Latin Text: 'And in a certain plant, and in this way, as stated above...'
German Text: '... so the order, The...'

Most odd, would'st thou choose to elaborate with a few words more sir knight?

Hi Nazheek, welcome back, you may have never left of course! Re Chatbox, the software we use for the Forum is a freely available open source product and I am unsure whether there is a chatroom option, but I don't think so. Nevertheless, we would need to do further research to get a definitive answer which could take some time, but rest assured we will pursue the subject.

Kind Regards
The Redbeck

Re: "Chatbox"

Posted: 18 Oct 2016 02:37
by packajos000
Terr.-...
SEITHS.png
...

Re: "Chatbox"

Posted: 20 Oct 2016 22:32
by hope
Hi packajoss, a another thought provoking post with artistic images..
have you ever thought to include a 'table' as on the Oracle,like this as an example:
image.jpeg

Re: "Chatbox"

Posted: 23 Oct 2016 22:37
by packajos000
O_O_.______?_>_M______M_>_?
]_T_[______]_H_[______[_A_]
?_>_M______O_O_.______._O_O
____________________________
M_>_?______?_>_M______O_O_.
[_T_]______]_Y_[______]_A_[
._O_O______O_O_.______?_>_M
____________________________
?_>_M______?_>_M______?_>_M
]_M_[______]_T_[______]_H_[
O_O_.______O_O_.______O_O_.
____________________________
O_O_.______?_>_M______M_>_?
]_A_[______]_T_[______[_Y_]
?_>_M______O_O_.______._O_O
____________________________
M_>_?______?_>_M______O_O_.
[_A_]______]_M_[______]_Y_[
._O_O______O_O_.______?_>_M
...

Re: "Chatbox"

Posted: 24 Nov 2016 00:41
by packajos000
Inversion.png
...
Tell Of A Tale, Of Ego And Its Court...

Re: "Chatbox"

Posted: 24 Nov 2016 12:51
by Red_Rose
Image

Re: "Chatbox"

Posted: 01 Dec 2016 02:43
by packajos000
MATHEMATICS...png

Re: "Chatbox"

Posted: 01 Dec 2016 02:46
by packajos000
E: Whyfore Must I Think?...
H: What Art Good?...
E: He Alone...
H: And Whom Is The Nature Of The He Grandest?...
E: All That Beeth Of Natures...
H: That Composes?...
E: Nature...
H: So By Virtue O Natures,
Ye Art Nature,
So By Virtue O Nature,
Nature Art Good,
So By Virtue O Good,
Good Art God,
So By Virtue O God,
Thou Art Of Art,
Art Thou...
E: Of Thought?...
H: Art An Which Beeth The Art Thou Art,
So Why Must Ye Think?...
MATHEMATICS....png
...
?
...

Re: "Chatbox"

Posted: 18 Dec 2016 07:07
by packajos000
When Art Thou?...
[[.]..]
...

Re: "Chatbox"

Posted: 07 Jan 2017 05:46
by packajos000
VIII..png
What Dost A Rose Think What?
...
...

Re: "Chatbox"

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 19:42
by packajos000
If One Weret To Ask Thee Of Thing, Addressing All Ones, One Shall Aught[] Saith,
For All Beeth Addressed And None[] Specific, That All Answers Without Seeming,
Yet Beeth, If One Were To Address A Specific [Person], Thence Further Shall He Progress The Answer (A Specific [within All]),
And So The Ego Of Seeming,
...

Re: "Chatbox"

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 02:45
by Nazheek
Decided to do a bit of gravedigging eh?

Re: "Chatbox"

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 00:39
by ANONYMOUS1999
I think therefore I AM not.

I think not therefore I AM.

WHY? Y? Y.

Y IS CUBE.

CUBE IS Y.

I AM THAT I AM.

LLL
777

4 (L/R)

FOUR

FEAR

VIER

See, thus it's done! Make ten of one, And two let be, Make even three, And rich thou 'It be. Cast o'er the four! From five and six (The witch's tricks) Make seven and eight, 'Tis finished straight! And nine is one, And ten is none. This is the witch's once-one's-one!

JW GOETHE