Page 1 of 1

I am here on a quest for answers and to give answers

Posted: 01 Nov 2016 03:35
by Mr Funbun
I feel there are more others like me and there are those who are curious about what we are. I seek to find others like myself, and to fulfill our propose in this world and I come as a benevolent entity.
So far, I've been simply amusing myself with my interference in this place. I chose a host and and have made his life very prosperous.

Re: I am here on a quest for answers and to give answers

Posted: 01 Nov 2016 10:10
by IThinkIThought
I feels I..
there are many I's like you
dont seek any futher, there is ONE other I in you.
The I of all I's , The eye of all Eyes
When ONE I is prevelant the other is not seen, so open your other Eye and know what I means.