Page 1 of 1

Random discussion thread

Posted: 11 May 2017 16:22
by Nazheek
So I suggest this alot so I finally decided to make it.

Here you can talk about anything you want from your favourite breed of dog to the secrets of the world.

I don't know if this will live or not but feel free to chit chat here. Hopefully this will free up some spam and allow for smaller questions to be answered here.

Re: Random discussion thread

Posted: 11 May 2017 23:33
by AveLucifer
To be frank, I'm bored and had the pleasure of seeing this new thread pop up, so I figured why not post something...
~Ave

Re: Random discussion thread

Posted: 12 May 2017 02:20
by Nazheek
I found an old vintage copy of Song of the South today for 2 euro. Planning on putting it on eBay for going rate for 25.

Re: Random discussion thread

Posted: 16 May 2017 18:15
by Redbeck
What as in Song of the South the 1946 edition of the old Walt Disney & RKO Pictures musical/animation? it's a work of art.

Which of the cover options below:-

Image

Image


Image

Re: Random discussion thread

Posted: 23 May 2017 02:56
by Nazheek
The top cover is the one. I bought it for dirt cheap