An Apple Tree Stance
Posted: 22 Jul 2017 12:18
An Apple Tree Stance:
Shall This Tree Be Contained With 4 Walls On Sides
...+...
Within This Is Box Art Three Stance:
One Whom Teacheth,
One Whom Listeth,
And One Whom Saith Not,
They Cannst Seith Outside Of Walls And Mayth Only Make Sight To Trees Top And Clouds. Voice Filleth The Room And Saith Outside Layeth An Orchard, He Who Knoweth The Fruit Of The They, Shall Pass Through The Box Unto They:
Teacher Taught The Two, Lister Listed, And The Non-Talking Made Wordings Not,
Teacher: “Outside This Wall [4] Doth Olive Flourish”
But Teacher Passed Not Through The Wall. So Lister Questioned:
Lister: “Why Doth Ye Pass Not?”
Teacher: “For I Hath Done An Evil In Past And So I Shall Wait Until The Evil Hath Parted And Distilled Forth Myself, Whence Wall Shall Therein I Will Pass!”
Lister: “Hail! Hail! Hail! Hail!”
But Even So, Cycles Passeth, And Teacher Passeth Not Through,...
One Spake: “Why Doth Ye Hail He?”
Lister: “For He Art He Whom Reasoneth, And He Whom Reasoneth Knoweth Reason And Foundation And Veril!”
One: “What Art Thy Reasonings?”
Teacher: “There That Apple Growth, So There, Doth Olive Growth In The Dry! Let Here In Dryness Grow Apple, So Let Olive...[.]!”
One: “I Think This Not Beeth...”
Lister: “Thou Art The Fool, For Thou Cannst Prove Thyne Reasons! Ye Speak Naught, For Ye Containeth Not Reason To Make Spake!”
One: “Neither Mayth I Nor Thou Prove Thy Sight Veril Without Our [Outside] Sight, But Mayth I Reason, And Reason Shall Beeth The Sight, And The Sight Shall Beeth They Verilness...”
Teacher: “What Art Thy Reasoning!”
One Spake Not, For He Hath Seen That Which He Shall Saith, Wilt Beeth Understood Not To He Through His Own Reasoning...
One Thought: “Tree Strecheth He Arms Far Passed Our Wall[S], So Passeth With, He Seeds In Fruit... Clouds With Wetness And Wetness With Seeds, And Fruit So Shall Grow...”
So Through Wall Didst One Pass...
...
..
.
Shall This Tree Be Contained With 4 Walls On Sides
...+...
Within This Is Box Art Three Stance:
One Whom Teacheth,
One Whom Listeth,
And One Whom Saith Not,
They Cannst Seith Outside Of Walls And Mayth Only Make Sight To Trees Top And Clouds. Voice Filleth The Room And Saith Outside Layeth An Orchard, He Who Knoweth The Fruit Of The They, Shall Pass Through The Box Unto They:
Teacher Taught The Two, Lister Listed, And The Non-Talking Made Wordings Not,
Teacher: “Outside This Wall [4] Doth Olive Flourish”
But Teacher Passed Not Through The Wall. So Lister Questioned:
Lister: “Why Doth Ye Pass Not?”
Teacher: “For I Hath Done An Evil In Past And So I Shall Wait Until The Evil Hath Parted And Distilled Forth Myself, Whence Wall Shall Therein I Will Pass!”
Lister: “Hail! Hail! Hail! Hail!”
But Even So, Cycles Passeth, And Teacher Passeth Not Through,...
One Spake: “Why Doth Ye Hail He?”
Lister: “For He Art He Whom Reasoneth, And He Whom Reasoneth Knoweth Reason And Foundation And Veril!”
One: “What Art Thy Reasonings?”
Teacher: “There That Apple Growth, So There, Doth Olive Growth In The Dry! Let Here In Dryness Grow Apple, So Let Olive...[.]!”
One: “I Think This Not Beeth...”
Lister: “Thou Art The Fool, For Thou Cannst Prove Thyne Reasons! Ye Speak Naught, For Ye Containeth Not Reason To Make Spake!”
One: “Neither Mayth I Nor Thou Prove Thy Sight Veril Without Our [Outside] Sight, But Mayth I Reason, And Reason Shall Beeth The Sight, And The Sight Shall Beeth They Verilness...”
Teacher: “What Art Thy Reasoning!”
One Spake Not, For He Hath Seen That Which He Shall Saith, Wilt Beeth Understood Not To He Through His Own Reasoning...
One Thought: “Tree Strecheth He Arms Far Passed Our Wall[S], So Passeth With, He Seeds In Fruit... Clouds With Wetness And Wetness With Seeds, And Fruit So Shall Grow...”
So Through Wall Didst One Pass...
...
..
.

