Page 1 of 1

Exploration

Posted: 13 Aug 2017 21:50
by hope
Only those who will risk going far can possibly find out how far one can go.

We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of our exploring will be to arrive
where we started and know the place for the first time.

image.jpeg

T.S.Eliot

Re: Exploration

Posted: 14 Aug 2017 18:49
by AKANarcissus
Hi, that is a really cool quotation and I wrote an essay around it a few years ago. I really like TS Eliot and others (i.e Ezra Pound etc.) - I was wondering if you could tell me what this forum is about, I found it by pure accident and haven't been able to find out any other information about the values - I'm just scared of doing/saying something wrong/offensive!

Re: Exploration

Posted: 15 Aug 2017 17:36
by ANONYMOUS1999
Hi AKANarcissus and welcome,

Do not worry the people here are all very open minded. Putting the essence of this board into words is not an easy task i'll go with saying that this is a forum about human nature and the merging of the macro and micro cosmos to gain a deeper understanding of us, the universe and everything in it.

Re: Exploration

Posted: 24 Aug 2017 19:50
by AKANarcissus
Oh, ANONYMOUS1999 thank you so much for clearing that up - it seems very much like a place of knowledge and discovery.