It would seem, some knowledges come at cost.
I've been unwell after making a recent discovery.
It started with a lack of focus. This irritated me irrationally. I could pay attention to my good work. And then the shaking came, and I developed a cough. The cough, nor anything else, has gotten better, only worse. My physician, who I'll refer to as Doctor James, not his real name of course, does not understand why I had an issue. At first he believed I had a simple cold, but to last so long, and to effect me mentally...
It feels like all eyes on me, and I think I know why.
"Wenn Sie zu lange in den Abgrund blicken, wird es wieder in Sie starren. "
I've stopped eating.
Sherlock's trough had touched me dearly, and I realise how fragile everything is.
I've not been myself lately.
I hope to record my small discovery for you later.
I can't type so well anymore. I just dont hit the right keys. I use the same QWERTY Ive always used.
I itch
My Affliction
My Affliction
Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Expect faster responses by email.
Re: My Affliction
Nazheek, My friend, I hope all goes well. I study medical and health, although I would need more information as to what is going on. Plus I think your doctor would know more than I do.
Take care of yourself my friend. Maybe even consider to start eating healthy and things like that.
I hope that you heal fast, and that this is nothing serious.
Stay healthy!
Take care of yourself my friend. Maybe even consider to start eating healthy and things like that.
I hope that you heal fast, and that this is nothing serious.
Stay healthy!
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Re: My Affliction
Dont think of the rust
Let this consumption end
See your self
Let all of your memories subside inbetween the rust
Allow it to dispel
I hope you feel better soon
#9O.P.A.L.
Let this consumption end
See your self
Let all of your memories subside inbetween the rust
Allow it to dispel
I hope you feel better soon
#9O.P.A.L.
No matter where the stars may take us
We will always find a home
We will always find a home
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2148
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: My Affliction
Nazheek my friend another health issue on our horizon, my son too is unwell with some mystery but most debilitating fatigue virus, which was like your condition entirely unexpected and like you came out of the blue, as they say in English.
"Wenn Sie zu lange in den Abgrund blicken, wird es wieder in Sie starren. "
"If you look too long into the abyss, it will stare back into you."
Quoting from Friedrich Nietzsche Nazheek is not always good for the inevitable introspection that comes with ill health.
So many interpretations of Nietzsche's famous, elaborate but not overly long aphorism emerge. As in most of Nietzsche’s books, he offers no explanation of this particular aphorism but leaves it up to the reader to interpret its meaning. Where I would indeed agree with Nietzsche is that we should most certainly not be gazing into the abyss. Which in no way lifts our spirit in the face of adversity relative to our health and wellbeing.
Perhaps, or I would like to think so, Nietzsche is warm hearted enough to place a warning sign as to the dangers associated with staring into the abyss for those who venture to the edges of philosophical reasoning. Does Nietzsche’s aphorism really imply that there are philosophical boundaries beyond which noone should venture?
Interpretation of the aphorism reminds some enquiring minds of God’s warning to Adam and Eve not to eat the apple in Genesis 3:3. While to others is also redolent of Prometheus’ theft of the fire from Mount Olympus or the choice given to Neo by rebel leader Morpheus’ in 'The Matrix' via the invitation to swallow the red pill as opposed to the blue [a popular cultural meme]. Both ancient and contemporary mythologies share a common thread of forbidden wisdom, or in the parlance of Kevin Solway, they represent the "Venom Crystals".
Nietzsche was a victim of his own success in a way, for the question still hangs above his departure, did he over-philosophise himself into madness by staring too intensely into the abyss of the human condition? Or was this insanity merely the result of contracting an acutely severe case of syphilis (They were of course still using Mercury as the main course of treatment for the sexually transmitted disease throughout the 19th Century)
I hope this little mini-treatise might distract your currently captured mind by introducing you to some new investigative strands, Kevin Solway in particular. I hope your health improves... get well soon.
Kind Regards Redbeck
"Wenn Sie zu lange in den Abgrund blicken, wird es wieder in Sie starren. "
"If you look too long into the abyss, it will stare back into you."
Quoting from Friedrich Nietzsche Nazheek is not always good for the inevitable introspection that comes with ill health.
So many interpretations of Nietzsche's famous, elaborate but not overly long aphorism emerge. As in most of Nietzsche’s books, he offers no explanation of this particular aphorism but leaves it up to the reader to interpret its meaning. Where I would indeed agree with Nietzsche is that we should most certainly not be gazing into the abyss. Which in no way lifts our spirit in the face of adversity relative to our health and wellbeing.
Perhaps, or I would like to think so, Nietzsche is warm hearted enough to place a warning sign as to the dangers associated with staring into the abyss for those who venture to the edges of philosophical reasoning. Does Nietzsche’s aphorism really imply that there are philosophical boundaries beyond which noone should venture?
Interpretation of the aphorism reminds some enquiring minds of God’s warning to Adam and Eve not to eat the apple in Genesis 3:3. While to others is also redolent of Prometheus’ theft of the fire from Mount Olympus or the choice given to Neo by rebel leader Morpheus’ in 'The Matrix' via the invitation to swallow the red pill as opposed to the blue [a popular cultural meme]. Both ancient and contemporary mythologies share a common thread of forbidden wisdom, or in the parlance of Kevin Solway, they represent the "Venom Crystals".
Nietzsche was a victim of his own success in a way, for the question still hangs above his departure, did he over-philosophise himself into madness by staring too intensely into the abyss of the human condition? Or was this insanity merely the result of contracting an acutely severe case of syphilis (They were of course still using Mercury as the main course of treatment for the sexually transmitted disease throughout the 19th Century)
I hope this little mini-treatise might distract your currently captured mind by introducing you to some new investigative strands, Kevin Solway in particular. I hope your health improves... get well soon.
Kind Regards Redbeck
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 09:49, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Re: My Affliction
Hi Nazheek,
Hope you feel better soon, you must try to eat something though,
thinking of you and hope you feel more yourself soon.
Hope you feel better soon, you must try to eat something though,
thinking of you and hope you feel more yourself soon.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests