Under a blue moon I saw you
So soon you'll take me
Up in your arms
Too late to beg you or cancel it
Though I know it must be the killing time
Unwillingly mine
Fate Up against your will
Through the thick and thin
He will wait until
You give yourself to him
In starlit nights I saw you
So cruelly you kissed me
Your lips a magic world
Your sky all hung with jewels
The killing moon
Will come too soon
Fate
Up against your will
Through the thick and thin
He will wait until
You give yourself to him
https://youtu.be/JSDYapkUXbs
THE KILLING MOON
THE KILLING MOON
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2148
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: THE KILLING MOON
Echo & the Bunny Men eh Sh3rl0ck,
I listened to a really interesting interview with Ian McCullough recently, entitled 'The First Time' on BBC Radio 6, which you can of course listen to online all over the world. It was also very funny, especially his description of the incident involving taking his musical hero, and also one of mine, Lou Reed out for a massively expensive seafood dinner in New York that he had to borrow extra money off Lou to pay for, even though Ian had drawn the maximum amount out of the ATM.
They used the 'The Killing Moon' in the sound tracks of the fillums Grosse Pointe Blank and Donnie Darko I seem to recall.
Redbeck

I listened to a really interesting interview with Ian McCullough recently, entitled 'The First Time' on BBC Radio 6, which you can of course listen to online all over the world. It was also very funny, especially his description of the incident involving taking his musical hero, and also one of mine, Lou Reed out for a massively expensive seafood dinner in New York that he had to borrow extra money off Lou to pay for, even though Ian had drawn the maximum amount out of the ATM.
They used the 'The Killing Moon' in the sound tracks of the fillums Grosse Pointe Blank and Donnie Darko I seem to recall.
Redbeck
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests