--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:39, edited 2 times in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 10:40, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Re: SADNESS in ANGER circulating ANGER in SADNESS
BeN1, my dearest friend, what has troubled you so much as to leave us all here behind?
I am at a loss of words, as I would find all of your posts captivating and beneficial to thinking. I believe that each contribution you have made here on the site is thanked bu David denison, redbeck, and the rest of us members here on the site.
I dont exactly know what is going on in your life currently to have persuaded you to do this, but I can tell you that I have gone through so much in my life as well. But during those times, there were specific people I would talk to that would help me forget about the troubles and worries at the moments and just 'be'. You were one of those individuals. My friend, I would hate to lose you as a friend, member, and contributor. In our eyes you still exist, and always will. We can never forget you so there is no use in trying to take away every piece of memory from your existence.
And all I can say is, that I cant justify anything, the choice is yours my friend, but I do have one burning question, who told your life wasnt worth the fight? Because they were wrong, they lied, and now you're almost gone and we'll cry.
No man can walk out on his own story.
Please reconsider, I'm here to talk, as we all are. Stay well my friend.
I am at a loss of words, as I would find all of your posts captivating and beneficial to thinking. I believe that each contribution you have made here on the site is thanked bu David denison, redbeck, and the rest of us members here on the site.
I dont exactly know what is going on in your life currently to have persuaded you to do this, but I can tell you that I have gone through so much in my life as well. But during those times, there were specific people I would talk to that would help me forget about the troubles and worries at the moments and just 'be'. You were one of those individuals. My friend, I would hate to lose you as a friend, member, and contributor. In our eyes you still exist, and always will. We can never forget you so there is no use in trying to take away every piece of memory from your existence.
And all I can say is, that I cant justify anything, the choice is yours my friend, but I do have one burning question, who told your life wasnt worth the fight? Because they were wrong, they lied, and now you're almost gone and we'll cry.
No man can walk out on his own story.
Please reconsider, I'm here to talk, as we all are. Stay well my friend.
Then he said, "I lostmyhead" can you see it?
Re: SADNESS in ANGER circulating ANGER in SADNESS
A perfect person
A perfect face
Only one can stand in your place
To make a change
Understandable yes
To force to forget
You loose that face
A scar of your past is all that surmounts
Remember you
See an old reflection
Force that reconection
We all have had a bad year let's remember those scars, to forgive our forgets.
O. P. A. L
A perfect face
Only one can stand in your place
To make a change
Understandable yes
To force to forget
You loose that face
A scar of your past is all that surmounts
Remember you
See an old reflection
Force that reconection
We all have had a bad year let's remember those scars, to forgive our forgets.
O. P. A. L
No matter where the stars may take us
We will always find a home
We will always find a home
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2148
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: SADNESS in ANGER circulating ANGER in SADNESS
Dear BeN1,
I am distressed by your tormented state of mind and the violence in the language which you use to express some of your feelings. This life in all its goodness is about giving to counter the encroaching darkness and keep it at bay, we may be infrequently thanked for it, we may never be thanked for it or even ever acknowledged as individual givers, but we know deep inside what we have done. Offsetting good karma with bad is not the direction it takes, it is the reverse.
You BeN1 have so much still to give to the world in terms of perceptive and positive thought as well as language,you have no need to indullge in vile thoughts and phraseology that might offend. This site fights for interhuman good and above all love, without you our world, this Oracle communtity becomes far less rich than it was before.
Everyone experiences dark moods and thoughts but there are many humans far less fortunate than ourselves spread across humanity for whom we must not think of self but bounce back and spreaad a message of support and hope. There are not just human groups but whole nations that need this supportive word hope from us, while we are but single units, together we can make a difference spreading love and alternative thinking to help share worldy resources amongst all in the face of this rapacious voracious maw that is the hanging cesspit of capitalism, including your goodself warrior BeN1, including your-always-for-the-righteous-self. Fight on comrade be noble rather than hateful, dark toward yourself and self description to others, pick up your shield of enlightenment once more.
And so I give you healing thoughts for a light filled return to the fold and a love for all. All for one and one for all. Redbeck
I leave you with encouragement from the architect of our Oracle community and we thank Sh3rl0ck for his wise and encouraging words to you;
"LOVE EVOLVE LOVE = 99-999-99"
David Denison

I am distressed by your tormented state of mind and the violence in the language which you use to express some of your feelings. This life in all its goodness is about giving to counter the encroaching darkness and keep it at bay, we may be infrequently thanked for it, we may never be thanked for it or even ever acknowledged as individual givers, but we know deep inside what we have done. Offsetting good karma with bad is not the direction it takes, it is the reverse.
You BeN1 have so much still to give to the world in terms of perceptive and positive thought as well as language,you have no need to indullge in vile thoughts and phraseology that might offend. This site fights for interhuman good and above all love, without you our world, this Oracle communtity becomes far less rich than it was before.
Everyone experiences dark moods and thoughts but there are many humans far less fortunate than ourselves spread across humanity for whom we must not think of self but bounce back and spreaad a message of support and hope. There are not just human groups but whole nations that need this supportive word hope from us, while we are but single units, together we can make a difference spreading love and alternative thinking to help share worldy resources amongst all in the face of this rapacious voracious maw that is the hanging cesspit of capitalism, including your goodself warrior BeN1, including your-always-for-the-righteous-self. Fight on comrade be noble rather than hateful, dark toward yourself and self description to others, pick up your shield of enlightenment once more.
And so I give you healing thoughts for a light filled return to the fold and a love for all. All for one and one for all. Redbeck
I leave you with encouragement from the architect of our Oracle community and we thank Sh3rl0ck for his wise and encouraging words to you;
"LOVE EVOLVE LOVE = 99-999-99"
David Denison
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest