--------------------

Click 'The Oracle' title above to enter The Oracle Forum and discuss your quest for answers with kindred spirits. Courtesy costs nothing - if you disagree with someone, disagree politely. Abuse is not tolerated.
Post Reply
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 11:07, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 11:06, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
IoBoI
Posts: 213
Joined: 27 Apr 2020 23:56
Contact:

Re: Spiriting the sever

Post by IoBoI »

Oh this isn’t harsh! I see your point entirely. I like to balance both I mean,they are the same, it works through me and we bounce ideas off until something full comes
•
User avatar
BeN1
Posts: 675
Joined: 24 Oct 2016 17:14
Contact:

--------------------

Post by BeN1 »

--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 11:06, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
IoBoI
Posts: 213
Joined: 27 Apr 2020 23:56
Contact:

Re: Spiriting the sever

Post by IoBoI »

I just have issue juggling both and forth. Thus I of course understand both
•
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 18 guests