--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 11:13, edited 27 times in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 11:13, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Re: Georgia Guidestones
Ran into this monument today online. I agree with the outline the monument provides, harmony and by no means an explicit washing of the individual.
People fear what they do not understand, and the fear of god is the beginning of wisdom.
People fear what they do not understand, and the fear of god is the beginning of wisdom.
•
--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 11:13, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Re: Georgia Guidestones
It’s trivial. Like someone getting pissed when their square peg doesn’t fit in a round hole.
But I’ve been there I’ve been mad at my own inner conflicts before integration
But I’ve been there I’ve been mad at my own inner conflicts before integration
•
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest