Everyday a new drama and play
Youve wandered and prayed, have slew and slain
Rendered New from divine dew and rain
Catalyst, Mind Lives and Soul sorts and sifts
Woven certain are chosen, creates a gift and a rift
One passes, Birth happens
Ineffable beauty, your task and duty
Align Divine Minds
A Step To The Rest
Re: A Step To The Rest
Art a man but a part, not meant to depart
But render a new start, to sky from marsh, through mountain pass abyss
You are always found as you have wished
Suffering subsides blue skies and sunshine
Creativity a pasture and nativity
Life is mans Wife
But render a new start, to sky from marsh, through mountain pass abyss
You are always found as you have wished
Suffering subsides blue skies and sunshine
Creativity a pasture and nativity
Life is mans Wife
•
Re: A Step To The Rest
Effects all the same but yet unique
Affect your game taste and teach
Disinfect through flame and reign to see
Immeasurable worth, through trial and fire I’ve been sent forth
Returned to new sanctuary, made anew and I give thanks of many
Affect your game taste and teach
Disinfect through flame and reign to see
Immeasurable worth, through trial and fire I’ve been sent forth
Returned to new sanctuary, made anew and I give thanks of many
•
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest