How any one can understand the codes of eht-namuh
-
A illuminati
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 14 May 2021 06:33
- Contact:
How any one can understand the codes of eht-namuh
When I visited this site I get wondered about a code language used in many paragraphs and some letters or words are highlighted can anyone tell me that how to understand it
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: How any one can understand the codes of eht-namuh
Dear A Illuminati welcome to the Oracle Forum community and thank you for your question, a response from site creator and content architect David Denison. Kind Regards Redbeck
WORDS IN RED HIGHLIGHTED IN GOLD ARE IN NEARLY EVERY CASE SIGNIFYING THAT THE WORDS OR SINGLE LETTERS SO MARKED INDICATE THE NUMBER NINE.. FOR EXAMPLE R AND I.
RED IS HIGHLIGHTED IN GOLD, R IS A 9 AND E+D IS A NINE AND SO ON.
NOT IN EVERY CASE BY ANY MEANS BUT SO SEQUENCED THROUGHOUT THE WORK.
FAMILIARISING ONLOOKERS TO THE PATTERNING PROCESS... DaveD
I would also add the influence of illuminated medieval manuscripts [from the 5th to the late 15th centuries], in which gold lettering was used to emphasise the power and importance of certain passages of historic chronicling, scripture, poetry of great merit etc. The creative tradition of Illustrators conveying messages of great beauty and value to the future of societies formed within the spread of humankind... Redbeck
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 201077.htm



WORDS IN RED HIGHLIGHTED IN GOLD ARE IN NEARLY EVERY CASE SIGNIFYING THAT THE WORDS OR SINGLE LETTERS SO MARKED INDICATE THE NUMBER NINE.. FOR EXAMPLE R AND I.
RED IS HIGHLIGHTED IN GOLD, R IS A 9 AND E+D IS A NINE AND SO ON.
NOT IN EVERY CASE BY ANY MEANS BUT SO SEQUENCED THROUGHOUT THE WORK.
FAMILIARISING ONLOOKERS TO THE PATTERNING PROCESS... DaveD
I would also add the influence of illuminated medieval manuscripts [from the 5th to the late 15th centuries], in which gold lettering was used to emphasise the power and importance of certain passages of historic chronicling, scripture, poetry of great merit etc. The creative tradition of Illustrators conveying messages of great beauty and value to the future of societies formed within the spread of humankind... Redbeck
http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/Alchem ... 201077.htm



--------------------
--------------------
Last edited by BeN1 on 22 Jul 2023 11:53, edited 1 time in total.
HADOUKEN!! 🤲🔥
Re: How any one can understand the codes of eht-namuh
You might like to try this calculator...
-
Redbeck
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: 19 Dec 2010 15:42
- Location: The Rookery, 3rd Horse Chestnut along, St Johns, Britain. Teacher leave our nuts alone!
- Contact:
Re: How any one can understand the codes of eht-namuh
Dear Beware, I feel somehow that I have not welcomed you to the Oracle forum, so welcome again and thank you for all your posts thus far. Just a question for you.
I cannot connect through your calculator link, for some reason the connection just times out!
Is there a problem with the link should it just read:
https://beware.media.com/calculator or https://beware.media.co.uk/calculator or alternative web address suffix (.org, .net etc) and also remove the 2nd ']calculator[ ' statement?
I am very interested in exploring the calculator.
Kind Regards Redbeck

-
Auriorusiana
- Posts: 829
- Joined: 28 Nov 2020 00:28
- Contact:
Re: How any one can understand the codes of eht-namuh
whats everyones beliefs on the number 10 and 01
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest